• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
type on two computers simultaneosly?

62f.gif

360pages

Yea I can imagine it must be hard to focus on the same story for so long.

It is, that is why I usually have a lot of project up, for when I'm in the mood to write one way or another. Focusing on a single thing is usually just asking to for you to end up hating it by the end of it all.

I tend to not like venting about stuff, unless its to one person than I'm fine with it

One of my biggest downfalls is that I don't vent to anyone and keep it all to myself, which is never a good thing. But it's cool here, plus the anonymity of forums helps with just letting it out.

One of my biggest downfalls is that I don't vent to anyone and keep it all to myself, which is never a good thing. But it's cool here, plus the anonymity of forums helps with just letting it out.

i use to just nuke that one place in Fallout 3 everytime i was pissed
^Alfebit the cops are corrupt now, no ones giving anyone a ticket

Same for me. I really should work on it. It's not healthy.

Woah, do you know how lewd you were going back there? I'm going to have to give you a ticket.

Did I accidentally start a meme?

The thing its something that might not happen. Its more of a suspicion than anything else.

EDIT: Fuck it I'm just gonna say it. I'm pretty sure all my friends are massive homophobes and that scares the hell out of me.

Anung

Un Rama

+1 for my entire life I've just bottled things up as a defence mechanism but now it's getting to the stages where I can't do that any more. I find it hard to talk to the real people in my life (I'm trying to) so a place like this is a good halfway point

I do this as well but I think it's better that way because I feel like I'm not always going to have someone around to help me so I should just learn to fix myself, well, by myself

EDIT: Fuck it I'm just gonna say it. I'm pretty sure all my friends are massive homophobes and that scares the hell out of me.

Confront them about it. If you don't know you'll keep fixating on it it'll ruin your time hanging out with them, and if they are homophobes then you don't want to be friends with them anyway.

Gamer Y

I do this as well but I think it's better that way because I feel like I'm not always going to have someone around to help me so I should just learn to fix myself, well, by myself
Indeed, I feel the same, and just cause you have someone to help, doesn't mean they have your best intentions in mind.

people were not police anymore
were corrupt police
so if someone wants us to enforce anything they have to bribe us to do it
i accept Shiny Pokemon and Steam games

Confront them about it. If you don't know you'll keep fixating on it it'll ruin your time hanging out with them, and if they are homophobes then you don't want to be friends with them anyway.

The thing is I'm awful at making friends. It took me like 2 years of high school to get them and I don't know what I do without them at this point. I should mention I'm horribly afraid of being alone.

Aaron... I gave you a link weeks ago to subbed.

Every single one of those episodes was dubbed.

The thing is I'm awful at making friends. It took me like 2 years of high school to get them and I don't know what I do without them at this point. I should mention I'm horribly afraid of being alone.

It's difficult, and there is an argument to be made for tolerating your friend's intolerance, but if the mere concepts bothers you this much you might be better off without friends like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom