• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I know we talked about boom like 3 hours ago but this is a somewhat interesting read about hte 3ds version

He obviously never played the 3ds version of Lost world, that game is legit painful to playthough. Like legit unfun, boring, which is funny considering the first two worlds are actually really fun...however everything after that is legit awful.

He obviously never played the 3ds version of Lost world, that game is legit painful to playthough. Like legit unfun, boring, which is funny considering the first two worlds are actually really fun...however everything after that is legit awful.

They made a 3ds version of lost world? I had no idea, how bad is it?

What the fuck is up with that writing?

That is probably one of the strangest exchanges between two characters I have ever seen.

360pages

They made a 3ds version of lost world? I had no idea, how bad is it?

Really bad, it starts off awesome, then it gets worse and worse...just when you think it can't get anymore awful it gets even more awful.

I really can't describe it honestly, if there was ever a game that ruined itself by needless gimmicks it was Lost world 3ds...hell you could say that about both versions.

All the times you have to stop and kill X amount of enemies in a fucking Sonic game!

Squishy3

this guy who built this thing in kamen rider black says its to be used for peace
HOW WOULD SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS AND CALLED THE SOLAR BEAM CANNON HAVE A PEACEFUL APPLICATION

TBX9fo1.png

Opened up the new CoD.

I really like the new movement options. Makes the franchise feel fresher.

Also, for the first time, I turned off aim assist. Time to Git gud.

Speaking of cod movement mechanics, you can fucking bunny hop like in quake in the new one. I want it so bad now.
No aim assist? On a controller?

I would break something if I had to play like that.

I tried no aim assist for gta 5 cause the aim assist in that game is terrible, its the reason why I don't play shooters with a controller.

Opened up the new CoD.

I really like the new movement options. Makes the franchise feel fresher.

Also, for the first time, I turned off aim assist. Time to Git gud.

This will either be terrible or be like the time I turned off "Enhance Pointer Precision" and played Osu and realised I had been playing for a few months with one of the worst virtual cripples known to man.

Hey I just played a bunch of Mario Party 7 and those character specific items are bullsh-

Wait what about PG?

PG?

PG?

;~;
Temp ban is nuts, so make the best of that shit. Buckle down and kick schools ass. See ya in a few.

How does aim assist even work? The games I've played that shoot things are EDF and it worked really well without any apparent aim assist.

Your aim crosshairs snaps to a target, when it hovers over it. Made to compensate for the lack of precision.

Games with arcadey shooting mechanics like EDF don't particularly need aim assist, but games that rely on hitting smaller targets, with tighter gunplay need it.

It's the main reason why I dropped Shadow Fall, like a rock.

Alfredo

How come the Best Friends don't upload at 60 FPS now that YouTube supports it? The emphasis on 60 FPS and the frame counter on the latest Evil Within video reminded me of that.

8.7GB Update to D4....whut?!

http://d4-game.com/patch_notes/index.html

And apparently all the special clothing DLC is being put back up again. Grab em while you can!

You can now say “Go to D4” at the Home menu to start the game.

That's neat.

God if it's a season 2, the Friends will probably drop everything and play it right then.

I have a tea bag in my mouth. I hate tea, so this is an awful fate.

I like tea and I don't like having a tea bag in my mouth.

For some reason, AdChoices has decided to target me with underwear ads when I'm on this site. I wish I knew why.
They do look comfy, though

How come the Best Friends don't upload at 60 FPS now that YouTube supports it? The emphasis on 60 FPS and the frame counter on the latest Evil Within video reminded me of that.

Maybe they've only been capturing at 30 frames and have been too lazy to or can't change it?

I cannot wait for Project M 3.5 to come on Friday.

It is going to be so fucking great

Maybe people will be playing online!

By the way you guys, I'll make any threads while PG is away. He sent me the BB code used for it.
Wow. I've never heard of that as a thing. Sucks you hate tea.

I think the Smash threads already have set a record.

It also works for soothing sunburns. I believe it has something to do with the caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom