• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I guess I would be more excited...but since I've been a pokemon fan for a while I have all the legendary pokemon anyway through events. So legends don't really interest me much anymore.

I have like 3 Deoxyis

Deoxys was never interesting to me or made any fucking sense at all. I know it was suggested that Clefairy came from space, but this was literally, "Eh, space virus. It's a Pokemon go catch it."

Also the name is just so stupid.

Deoxys was never interesting to me or made any fucking sense at all. I know it was suggested that Clefairy came from space, but this was literally, "Eh, space virus. It's a Pokemon go catch it."

Also the name is just so stupid.
Pokemon in general don't make sense. I stopped trying to make logic out of them.

Legendary pokemon are the dumbest shit
Why they can't breed still infuriates me, and is one of the reasons why I don't play competitively on consoles.

360pages

Legendary pokemon made sense in Gens 1,2,5. They were just really strong pokemon that could cause massive damage and what not. Mew was the ancestor of all pokemon and was powerful and Mewtwo was created to be a battle machine. There is more than one Lugia and Ho-Oh had magical powers but never seemed too far out there. Zekrom and Reshiram were two dragons that fought along side heres.

However Gen 3,4 and 6 legends were pretty much gods. Gen 4 introduced a god pokemon along with a weird Satan pokemon with the personifications of time and space. Gen 3 had the creators of the land and ocean, which is really stupid when you put it in context. And the Personifications of life and Death in Gen 6 was hilarious

Legendary pokemon made sense in Gens 1,2,5. They were just really strong pokemon that could cause massive damage and what not. Mew was the ancestor of all pokemon and was powerful and Mewtwo was created to be a battle machine. There is more than one Lugia and Ho-Oh had magical powers but never seemed too far out there. Zekrom and Reshiram were two dragons that fought along side heres.

However Gen 3,4 and 6 legends were pretty much gods. Gen 4 introduced a god pokemon along with a weird Satan pokemon with the personifications of time and space. Gen 3 had the creators of the land and ocean, which is really stupid when you put it in context. And the Personifications of life and Death in Gen 6 was hilarious

It's so stupid and they can't stop now

i hope we have a sick postgame space battle with Steven

That's basically guaranteed

Bad news. I've decided that I don't like you guys anymore so I'm leaving4ever.

In all seriousness, I'm asking a mod to temp ban me so I can properly focus on my studies. So, somebody else will have to make the new thread 3 days from now.

Don't miss me too much!
No one's going to miss me. ;~;

In all seriousness, I'm asking a mod to temp ban me so I can properly focus on my studies. So, somebody else will have to make the new thread 3 days from now.

Don't miss me too much!

i thought Goodwill makes the threads?

ultimax

Don't miss me too much!
giphy.gif

NO NO NO NO NO YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOREVER REMEMBER!?

360pages

Don't miss me too much!

Isn't that a little extreme? I mean learning self control can be pretty helpful. (I have none.)

I'd say it would be easier to wipe neogaf from you history and just stay away from it. It's how I cut ties with gamefaqs.

Because there should customization in the game, but there's none. That's a step backwards.

Come on, that's a little dumb.

It's a remake of a game that had no customization. Why is nobody holding it to the standards that other remakes are held to? How come Halo Anniversary had no dual wielding and nobody cared? Where's FF1 Dawn of souls' job system?

NO NO NO NO NO YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOREVER REMEMBER!?

I'll still be here. Lurking. Judging silently.

Isn't that a little extreme? I mean learning self control can be pretty helpful. (I have none.)

I'd say it would be easier to wipe neogaf from you history and just stay away from it. It's how I cut ties with gamefaqs.

It may seem extreme, but it's done. I already sent the request. No backdowns here. I spend way too much time here and cutting my ability to post will hopefully help.

Don't miss me too much!

UJLm1KL.jpg

I'll miss you.

Don't miss me too much!

D:, I'll miss you even though we barely talk.

Don't miss me too much!

Man has to do what he has to do. I'll miss you Friender.

How long is your temp ban gonna be for?

demidar

I'll still be here. Lurking. Judging silently.

It may seem extreme, but it's done. I already sent the request. No backdowns here. I spend way too much time here and cutting my ability to post will hopefully help.

Let's hope it doesn't turn into a "I have no mouth and I must post" situation. So try and beat that exam into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom