• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Guac's ending was nice and cute, but now on to The Evil Within. I don't know whether I should play it before I watch the LP. Also what's this about PG being banned?

How come the Best Friends don't upload at 60 FPS now that YouTube supports it? The emphasis on 60 FPS and the frame counter on the latest Evil Within video reminded me of that.
The Machinima episode of Evil Within was at 60. I think it's purely because it doubles upload times due to higher file size and stuff.
Guac's ending was nice and cute, but now on to The Evil Within. I don't know whether I should play it before I watch the LP. Also what's this about PG being banned?
Asked for a Temp ban to focus on school.

Your aim crosshairs snaps to a target, when it hovers over it. Made to compensate for the lack of precision.

Games with arcadey shooting mechanics like EDF don't particularly need aim assist, but games that rely on hitting smaller targets, with tighter gunplay need it.

It's the main reason why I dropped Shadow Fall, like a rock.

Oh ok. I was wondering why when I played on one of my relative's Borderlands 2 console copy and I wasn't hitting anything. I kept compensating my aim with the enemy's movement, so I guess that was fucking up the aim assist?

I have a tea bag in my mouth. I hate tea, so this is an awful fate.

Your supposed to put it in hot water. The tea leaves taste nasty if concentrated.

edit: I'm really late in responding.

Alfebit

Banned
It's a self imposed ban, apparently school's more important than hanging out with us.

Requested to get banned so he doesn't get tempted to come to GAF while doing school stuff.

Asked for a Temp ban to focus on school.

Temp banned. He waits to focus on school, and Gaf hype was too stronk for him

What a turbonerd. Pour one out for the homies.

JoJo94

This. Even I can't keep up these days.

Yeah, I think we have too many cooks in here.

Plus, I'm usually top poster, and I'm not even topping the Wall of Shame this time around. Feels weird.

That's really interesting. TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

It's fine after OT3 I slowed down so much

Was going to change my face but in honor of PG it stays one more day...I already miss ya bud good luck in school!!!

Now that PG's gone, there's a new sheriff in town.

Buckle up frienders, this aint no democracy no more. You will bow down to my rule, or leave.

First order of business- we need a dance party.

Either you just thuoght of that or I missed a ton
Nope, you just missed. Rewatch that shit now and pay attention.

And be careful not to catch any Intronitus. Shit's contagious.

Buckle up frienders, this aint no democracy no more. You will bow down to my rule, or leave.

Can it be a DDR Party?

OH SHIT SON
oRkl5.gif

Village

pffft hahahahaAHAHAHAH!

I'll be leaving , as your superior. I will be back in a few minutes and you can't stop me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom