• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put down the vita man
I... I don't think I can. I think it's fusing into my hands.
Hooray for Luka and tuna!

Also, not eventually. You are gonna watch that shit ASAP. Either that or Giant Robo the Animation.
Regardless, I'm glad all my effort of pushing this shit for several threads is starting to be rewarded.
That Azumangah reference was really cute. Luka's been growing on me as I play.

I gotta finish Ippo though ;~;

you dont want to know, its the worst, forget it ever happened, its for your own good

The thing is, unless we're referencing something that happened on the thread, I probably do know but I just haven't made the connection in my brain

EDIT: See, there we go. I know what you're talking about now.
You sick Fucks.

ultimax

The thing is, unless we're referencing something that happened on the thread, I probably do know but I just haven't made the connection in my brain

EDIT: See, there we go. I know what you're talking about now.
You sick Fucks.
I feel defeated.
At first I just played on Easy and was Ellie (garbage). Getting good is fucking great.

That's
Not
The best songs though.

That and Odds and Ends are my top 5.
oh lord, they're all so good, get hyped for F 2nd

Everytime you guys bring up Drakengard and Neir I get excited about how much I'm gonna like those games when I finally play them.
This is my first time actively listening to this and why am I liking it?
Now imagine if the most addictive fucking awesome rhythm game ever was dropped on top of this.

I can't stooooooooop.

ultimax

Everytime you guys bring up Drakengard and Neir I get excited about how much I'm gonna like those games when I finally play them.

Nier is one of my favorite games of all time. Drakengard 1 makes me feel every kinda of emotion at the same time. There really is nothing like them

I realize now what you're talking about and the context of the conversation, and all I can say is...

...you fucking bastard.

Anyway, I'm going to bed before I pass out in front of my desk. Keep those Mazinger updates coming!

AH SHIT NO WAY FUCK YOU MAN

tumblr_mmqqpuvJ231sn10cdo1_500.gif

Also, finished ep 3. Ep 4 is looking to be super hype, but I'm going to sleep too. Also, MAZINGEEEEEEEER ZETOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THOSE GAMES ARE SO SOMETHING I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT THEY ARE. I need to get back to D3 and finish that DLC.

Nier is one of my favorite games of all time. Drakengard 1 makes me feel every kinda of emotion at the same time. There really is nothing like them
I really wanna play them 1->Nier->3. I gotta get off my butt and order them instead of buying dumb bullshit on my vita...

Hm. Difficult.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Now imagine if the most addictive fucking awesome rhythm game ever was dropped on top of this.

I can't stooooooooop.
So thats the power of the vita huh.

I just wanted to play them in release order. You really think I should play Nier after 3?

Release order. It makes more sense that way. Drakengard 3 being a prequel doesn't make me feel like it should be played before Nier. And Drakengard 3 is basically the origin story to set up the reasons for why the stuff in D1 and Nier play out the way they do.

What are you supposed to do for Drakengard 2? Watch someone else torture themselves?

It doesn't exist. Why do people talk about that game like it does?

Sounds good to me (even though Nier is kind of already D2 in its own way). But if a Drakengard 4 gets made, D4 is already copyrighted by SWERY.
Has it been said how fucking amazing the name of D4 is cause god damn is Dark Dreams Dont Die the most Japanese sounding name and I fucking love it.

A guy who buys a bunch of hats off some dude, turns out one of the hats is haunted and by wearing it he gets a ghost familiar. The guy is kind of a chump, so ghost starts helping him out with his life.

Is the character development focused on the chump or the ghost? It would be interesting to see what his past life was like in order to help the chump.

It seems to be interesting the random hijinks of them alone tho.

Village

Is the hat a fedora?

A weird altered fitted cap

Is the character development focused on the chump or the ghost? It would be interesting to see what his past life was like in order to help the chump.

It seems to be interesting the random hijinks of them alone tho.

The ghost doesn't remember who he was. So mostly the chump.

Anyways, turns out chumpo wasn't the one who found the hat, hat found him rather. Apparently he can communicate with the dead. He begins to see more ghosts, most of them don't notice him and are very unsophisticated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom