• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really guys. this topic again? We all know who's the best.
none.

My internet craps out and I see shit like this

wG6NdeT.gif

getting away from the shitty persona 4 talk.

Shin Mazinger Z episode 2 was a lot more level headed....for mech standards anyway. I like how the character designs are very 70's anime, but with more recent animation. It looks really good.

getting away from the shitty persona 4 talk.

Shin Mazinger Z episode 2 was a lot more level headed....for mech standards anyway. I like how the character designs are very 70's anime, but with more recent animation. It looks really good.
Oh shit, you finally started watching!

How bout that in media res first episode, huh?

MORE DANCING

I don't actually know if this will bother you or not.

I got way too much Mecha in my backlog. I want something to grab me like Gurren.

The only thing I hate more than Miku and Vocaloids are rhythm games
that gif is super adorable though.

And I heard Shin Mazinger Z compared to Gurren before, but I don't know if it's gonna grab you the same way. In fact, its really easy for the first episode to turn you away.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. WHO IS EVERYONE AND WHY ARE
DEMONS AND MONSTERS AND RANDOM ASS SHIT AND GOD ALL FIGHTING SOMETHING ELSE.
It's supposed to feel like your watching the final episode of a show, and that you want to watch everything else to understand what happened.

It sure as hell grabbed me when I first watched it, why waste time being boring in the first episode building exposition when you can show people what to expect right from the start?

Im super hyped that you've finally seen the light that is hatsune miku
I knew I was going to love this shit. I love Miku's design and rhythm games are like crack for me.

I've perfected a few songs on Normal now. I'm so addicted. I love it.
If you had captain earth in there, watch the first two episodes and then the last one. You will have missed nothing.
I heard as much. Noted. Thanks.
The only thing I hate more than Miku and Vocaloids are rhythm games
that gif is super adorable though.

And I heard Shin Mazinger Z compared to Gurren before, but I don't know if it's gonna grab you the same way. In fact, its really easy for the first episode to turn you away.
You love it. Also, Dumb crazy
in medias res
shit sounds alright, but I'm sure to get to it eventually.

Eventually.

I knew I was going to love this shit. I love Miku's design and rhythm games are like crack for me.

I've perfected a few songs on Normal now. I'm so addicted. I love it.

I heard as much. Noted. Thanks.

You love it. Also, Dumb crazy
in medias res
shit sounds alright, but I'm sure to get to it eventually.

Eventually.
Hooray for Luka and tuna!

Also, not eventually. You are gonna watch that shit ASAP. Either that or Giant Robo the Animation.

Regardless, I'm glad all my effort of pushing this shit for several threads is starting to be rewarded.

You'll see the light one day too. You bastard.

The only good one is from THAT game that you love so much with the super cool and hero guy main protagonist :)

Miku wishes she was half as cool as him.

It's supposed to feel like your watching the final episode of a show, and that you want to watch everything else to understand what happened.

It sure as hell grabbed me when I first watched it, why waste time being boring in the first episode building exposition when you can show people what to expect right from the start?

Oh yeah, I totally liked it, and now I'm pretty much hooked lol. Already a decent way through ep 3.

And LP bait.

I see PewDiePie and Dodger playing it
Liam is best husbando

Looking at the KS, the budget seems unrealistic. Even though programming isn't very hard in a VN, they should put more money into it. There can be bugs, so investing $100 in the programming isn't very ideal.

I do kinda wanna see this KS fail to deliver tho.

You know, super cool rad guy with the cool dragon that talks shit to him and the
sister that wants to bang him.
I realize now what you're talking about and the context of the conversation, and all I can say is...

...you fucking bastard.

Anyway, I'm going to bed before I pass out in front of my desk. Keep those Mazinger updates coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom