• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want a remake, partially because I wouldn't trust SE nowadays to handle it right.

It's rare for me to feel that a game didn't age well, and FF7 is still perfectly fine for me to this day. The fans cared enough to actually re-translate the game properly for glob's sake.

who handled Bravely Default?
put them on the remake
oh and Nomura
i like the KH series so i trust him on a remake of FF7

Xiraiya

Jesus christ, Pat in that Machinima video, I have never seen someone with so little hair to begin with, look so different after a haircut.

Hey did you hear about the little boy named Presley who found a secret out this year?

hey Joose you eat yet?
th

th

th

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Oh god, Im watching my bro play TEW and he just made to chapter 12 and hes fighting
the giant enemy crab with godzilla music playing in the background.

Tako

Jesus christ, Pat in that Machinima video, I have never seen someone with so little hair to begin with, look so different after a haircut.

He finally accepted the fact he's going bald. Next thing you know he's going to shave his head

Well, since I'm here. How is everyone enjoying Persona Q

PQ is lucky it has the cast it does. The gameplay was lacking from the start and now I'm half way through the game apparently and after 30 hours it is really dull. Persona gets away with it imo because you can blow through a dungeon in one night and have a month to do other things but here there is not much else besides walking down hallways. Drawing the map is cool but it does not add much of anything to the game.

I love the fanservice fluff but that is it. Pat and Liam were right.

360pages

I'd thought more people would be happy with just gameplay with story bits in-between since people tend to complain about social links a lot. (I don't see the problem with them at all other than some tweaking needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom