• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Max was right in calling that a nipple belt
Hey, I didn't know better.
And nobody was around either...
You should know not to trust anything that sounds Japanese by now
Virgilette just Impa, Lil' Mackie just short haired Orchid

jeez it even affects Sora
kingdom_hearts_rule_63_by_anti_riku1-d4i3u13.jpg

You can never be too old! Unless you're 40 or 50 and you can't possibly that old :/

I'm old enough to buy Alcohol in the states. That old to me. 40-50 is basically grandpa yelling at kids some random derogatory words you used 30 years ago.

I'm not clicking on any of these.

So earlier this year I took these when I was playing it. Just goes to show that Double Helix and Strider ain't nothing but copy cats. I was going to show Matt too but I never got around to uploading and sending them. Wonder if I still should

I kinda hate that DMC3 is the favorite, because he looks so bad in it. Worst Dante outfit, by a lightyear.
Cowboy Uncle Dante da bes
No exceptions is correct

Zenfalcia

Don't be surprised. That's why rule 34 exists..
I'm old enough to buy Alcohol in the states. That old to me. 40-50 is basically grandpa yelling at kids some random derogatory words you used 30 years ago.

I'm not clicking on any of these.
That's not old! If you're old now, what would you be in the future? A skeleton?
You're old, grandpa

Do it. You won't regret it.

Well the best way to interrupt your awesome sleep is a fire alarm and standing out in the cold for 30 minutes.

On the other hand, I noticed the podcast title, "motherfucker I'm the straightest shota"

You motherfuckers talking about rule63?

iL75u2Bu34pIA.jpg

Literally every design, outside of Kanji, is better.

I would actually stomach playing the game if it was like that.

Well the best way to interrupt your awesome sleep is a fire alarm and standing out in the cold for 30 minutes.

On the other hand, I noticed the podcast title, "motherfucker I'm the straightest shota"
If they run a fire drill, and it's like negative 20, I'll risk burning to death.

Fuck Montana.

Zenfalcia

Sounds rough. Hopefully you can go back to sleep soon.

Edit: oh wait..

Tako

Finally I get internet services again. I hate having to visit my parents, fucking farm town with shit tier phone service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom