• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hip Hop Frienders, do you have any recommendations for an uninformed metal guy?
I like Bone Thugs, Wu Tang, Eminem, Snoop, Dre, DMX and stuff
Knocking it out of the park again with that title
I failed my chem exit exam and now I have to take an appeal wednesday. This weeks sucks just because of that class. I'm glad the holidays are coming around to cheer me up.

that is shitty, good luck getting everything sorted out

Wow the fucking title is just like Aryan Resurrection

I failed my chem exit exam and now I have to take an appeal wednesday. This weeks sucks just because of that class. I'm glad the holidays are coming around to cheer me up.

That's rough, I also failed a thing. Hope the break brings good things for you

I get to see if Pat can kill two bosses?

Oh man the hype, it cannot be contained.

Also my Wii U is on fuckers, maybe smash or Bayo 2 co-op?
I have the stomach flu so I'm feeling pretty shitty so it'll be an easy win for you. royalegonzo is my NNID

reggie_i_dunno-735186.jpg

ibcWCKxQ7kO39Y.png

Zenfalcia

None of them.. they're not great both in quality and number of nintendo characters.

Oh, didn't realize I could do that. "Why's it gotta be like that?"

Git gud at computers.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

None of them have fox (altho the second one has ashley) therefore you should make your own which includes both fox and ashley

also they suffer too much from fanart disease as in the bad kind of fanart

And after weeks of resisting the urge to come back to this place, I have returned.

Got all of my busy school stuff out of the way, so I have time to come back on here now. Well... Kinda. Finals are happening so I'll be studying those, but the important thing is that I'm not dead.

Now, a bit on topic, I haven't started the podcast yet, but I'm looking forward to listening to all the shiz the Best Friends talk about this week! Especially with all of those insane announcements.

Zenfalcia

And after weeks of resisting the urge to come back to this place, I have returned.

Got all of my busy school stuff out of the way, so I have time to come back on here now. Well... Kinda. Finals are happening so I'll be studying those, but the important thing is that I'm not dead.

Now, a bit on topic, I haven't started the podcast yet, but I'm looking forward to listening to all the shiz the Best Friends talk about this week! Especially with all of those insane announcements.

Long time no see. Good job on resisting the gaf crack.

Yep, you kinda missed out on our crazy steam chats we had during the announcements. It was pretty fun.

demidar

Is anyone Smashing right now? I want to be a little shit and test out my connection without an Ethernet LAN adapter. My NNID is DemidarGaf.

Welcome back! Oh yeah, do you wanna be in the secret santa thing?

Quote to reveal

What weapon did they "rebalance" now?

None, they just re skinned a melee weapon for the big community hype update for end of the line which was horribly mediocre. Also they took out the supposed "payload 2.0" map that was supposed to come along with it. TF2 has gone downhill so hard since robin walker left to make dota.

MormaPope

Banned
I booted up DMC4, it has aged extremely well. It looks really crisp, performance is solid, Nero is likable as fuck. Gonna do a playthrough of DmC afterwards, Dante to Donte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom