• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tako

I know the feel man.

I was trying to follow the thread and my phone service kept cutting off and then my parents didn't remember the password to their wifi. Luckily I had a
keylogger
on my usb and put it on my fathers computer. It's like they didn't want me to get the password

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
giphy.gif

Late night gaf.

Xux

Man, these Cranberry & Sage Triscuits are pretty goo-

Oh.

Oh.

Why do I still have that Damboomo or whatever it's called site still so high in my drop down address bar? I don't even go to that site that often.

I feel like the more time I spend away from this thread focusing on getting through a game, the more weirded out I get by you guys upon returning.

Doesn't help I've also prioritized my 2014 Bombcast catch up over most of the Zaibatsus recent videos. Trying to multitask really is a pain in the ass.

PBalfredo

You motherfuckers talking about rule63?

iL75u2Bu34pIA.jpg

My pet peeve with the way a lot of people draw rule 63 is that it's always super obvious what each character's original gender was. All the guys are too feminine, all the girls have boy-cuts. They're rarely designed in a way that feels like the character was their 63'd gender from the start.

The only one that comes close in that Persona picture is Charlie, and even then I'm pretty sure it's because my brain just thinks that's Labrys.

I feel like the more time I spend away from this thread focusing on getting through a game, the more weirded out I get by you guys upon returning.

Doesn't help I've also prioritized my 2014 Bombcast catch up over most of the Zaibatsus recent videos. Trying to multitask really is a pain in the ass.
In this one instance, I think everyone am scared.

Also, I appreciate reading your game updates, even if I can't often reply.

Zenfalcia

10/10 pretty good shop.

It's great.. Turns out, i didn't have enough pixels per inch.. so i raised it and that fixed the problem. Cropping her out took a bit.. since the background image was a cluster of colours...

You did it. Radical.

Fuck Jpeg.

Jpeg sucks a lot.

Just going to let you guys know again that Strider is a copy cat

Are they the same company/studio that worked on that? Or different?

Rule 63 is the best. That's all I'll say on that matter.

Kyonko > kyon.

It's great.. Turns out, i didn't have enough pixels per inch.. so i raised it and that fixed the problem. Cropping her out took a bit.. since the background image was a cluster of colours...

Jpeg sucks a lot.

Are they the same company/studio that worked on that? Or different?
Its OK magic wand that shit and its still pretty bad.

Thats Capcom's X I believe. Strider is Capcom...

Zenfalcia

@Ultimate trainer. It was first party capcom developed? It could've been done by a 3rd party >_>

Jpeg is what gives my avatar its lovely artifacts. Also I don't even think Double Helix was a thing back when Command Mission came out

"lovely"
Well it's finee, it's not like it's a big thing and capcom owns both IPs right?

Ok I guess its worse than mine...

It is. Meh. I've gotten pretty good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom