• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Hey Frienders, I was listening to one of the older podcasts and heard Liam talk about Jingle All the Way. While I was out buying some movies I noticed that apparently there is a Jingle All the Way 2, starring Larry the Cable Guy and Santino Marella. It's a straight to dvd release and it came out on the 2nd.

Beloved

Hey Frienders, I was listening to one of the older podcasts and heard Liam talk about Jingle All the Way. While I was out buying some movies I noticed that apparently there is a Jingle All the Way 2, starring Larry the Cable Guy and Santino Marella. It's a straight to dvd release and it came out on the 2nd.

That sounds like it would be....pretty damn terrible

croten

Yeah I heard about that. It looks baaad

Gamer Y

Wow really, how did it look?

Well I guess the movie version of Lisa Trevor was released from her shackles deep under WWE Studios.

It looked absolutely terrible, so I bought it to see for myself.

You're doing God's work.

Oberon

Banned
I think Libera Me works better because it starts off soft and gradually picks up over the course of the song.

I used to have it, but I got sick of the beginning pretty quickly.
"With Your Drill, Pierce the Heavens" is a song I listen to when I need to motivate mysellf, so starting the day with it seems like the best idea to me!

It looked absolutely terrible, so I bought it to see for myself.

2f0.gif

joe2187

Banned
Whut

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955495

It was reported last month by Deadline that the cast choices included Robert Pattinson (Twilight), Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spider-Man) and James McAvoy (X-Men: Days of Future Past) for Testuo and Garrett Hedlund (TRON: Legacy), Michael Fassbender (X-Men: Days of Future Past), Chris Pine (Horrible Bosses 2), Joaquin Phoenix (Her) and Justin Timberlake (Friends with Benefits) for Kaneda.

tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo2_500.gif

I need some advice. For the past few months, my Vita has been freezing if I leave it in sleep mode for even a few seconds, and I have to hard reset it. Has anyone had this problem and if you did, did you find a way to fix it?

Top Bottom