• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

There's
yuri in korra? I thought all those were jokes.. I guess i'll have to catch up to korra...

Good luck and have fun.

Bi-phase is right, considering how neither character showed any romantic interest in each other, let alone any other females- yet there they are in the end. Guess they got tired of all the bad romances with boys, so they decided to change their orientations.
Woulda been perfectly fine if there was anything that indicated chemistry or romantic interest in the previous seasons, but no just shippers shipping ships.

joe2187

Banned

667.jpg

Zenfalcia

Bi-phase is right, considering how neither character showed any romantic interest in each other, let alone any other females- yet there they are in the end. Guess they got tired of all the bad romances with boys, so they decided to change their orientations.
Woulda been perfectly fine if there was anything that indicated chemistry or romantic interest in the previous seasons, but no just shippers shipping ships.

Woof. Ok. Now it's been bumped up the list.

I expect to be equal parts upset and pleased. That sucks.

Zenfalcia

Hurray for new record of no posting.. woo~ not really

tumblr_ndt5xiE7i91r0rp7xo1_500.gif

This is probably too much.. >_>

Topic dies when I go to work and I come back with nothing to read. Man you guys are no fun.

Basically, people have messed up sleep schedules.. i know i'm ruining mine right now.. ;_;

Topic dies when I go to work and I come back with nothing to read. Man you guys are no fun.

The Evil Within is a mediocre game.

Ok you're turn.

Kidding aside, I just woke up from sleep. Had a dream that Ruvik went Into my mind, took my brain, and I melted into a pool of blood.

I want to say, I might not main Potemkin in Xrd. It's just I'm not sure if I love grapplers, or that I love new age grapplers.
See, Kanji and Cerebella do command grabs, but they also don't sacrifice all their mobility for them, or require needlessly complex inputs to pull them off. Potemkin is a slug, and his bread and butter command grab is a motion I've never even seen in a fighting game before[I'm a noob tho]. He's got some good stuff... but I think I might prefer having some more options.
Alright with that thought, I'm definitely going to sleep now.

Oberon

Banned
Psycho break has ended? Time to catch up on it!

FrienderGaf seems to be interfering with the reality of my life.
Yesterday we talked about how Catgirls are the best, and today, two girls in my class wore Catears to school!
The same thing happened when we first talked about knee sock.

croten

Test over. Nailed it, which is surprising since I spent most of yesterday (a.k.a my only study day) watching JoJo. Good way to start a vacation.

Will keep checking this thread for new posts and the miniscule possibility that Pat wants to smash. Otherwise, it's JoJo time.

Jojo improves test scores confirmed, also how about that animation budget for Part 3?

Test over. Nailed it, which is surprising since I spent most of yesterday watching JoJo and talking to you guys about anime OSTs, games and Yuri love. Good way to start a vacation.

Will keep checking this thread for new posts and the miniscule possibility that Pat wants to smash. Otherwise, it's JoJo time.

SO NO CHI NO SA DA ME

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JO

I hope this played in your head as you finished the last question on the test.

Oberon

Banned
I wish the Zaibatsu would stream more often.
I have heard that Liam did some streams, but I don't even know what his Twitch channels name is.

Psycho break has ended? Time to catch up on it!

FrienderGaf seems to be interfering with the reality of my life.
Yesterday we talked about how Catgirls are the best, and today, two girls in my class wore Catears to school!
The same thing happened when we first talked about knee sock.

Careful Oberon, the ones that wear those in public are the crazy ones unless it's a dress-up day of some kind.

Top Bottom