• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Finished another JoJo episode. All I can really say is
0yr0PMy.gif

lick lick lick lick lick lick lick

Oh Kakyoin.

I still prefer Polnareff though.

It won't wreck you as hard as Madoka, but it's still pretty decent.

The movie is more feels than the series is, but I can't recommend either one enough. Series first though obviously.

I need another anime to wreck me. I love getting the feels. Haven't had a good once since episode 135 of HxH.

Maybe I'll give Madoka a shot.

croten

The movie is more feels than the series is, but I can't recommend either one enough. Series first though obviously.

I need another anime to wreck me. I love getting the feels. Haven't had a good once since episode 135 of HxH.

Maybe I'll give Madoka a shot.

Have you tried Eva or Berserk?

Are you / have you been socially awkward in school? Then Watamote is the anime for you!

I'm the most socially awkward, but Watamote is still more of a comedy to me. I need the lovey dovey feels if it wants to get to me super hard.

Have you tried Eva or Berserk?

Eva yes, Berserk no.

I am interested in Berserk but it's the kind of show I'd want to watch with others and I'm pretty sure Xiraiya and Beloved have zero interest in it.

That's... not a bad choice at all.

Oberon

Banned
I haven't, but I might watch it. I am at least curious about it

You should watch Kiss x sis (just for the lulz)
Speaking of Incest, can somebody help indentify this manga,
for reasons
http://i.imgur.com/xv81SvR.png

Just Don't Lose Your Way...

My alarm ringtone is Rules of Nature. I wake up zandatsu-ing everything.

Oh also fuck whoever recommended madoka. I'm wrecked emotionally.

Mhmmm, I will watch it after Ippo now

croten

I'm the most socially awkward, but Watamote is still more of a comedy to me. I need the lovey dovey feels if it wants to get to me super hard.

Eva yes, Berserk no.

I am interested in Berserk but it's the kind of show I'd want to watch with others and I'm pretty sure Xiraiya and Beloved have zero interest in it.

That's... not a bad choice at all.

No Berserk is definitely something you should watch alone.

Anung

Un Rama
Speaking of feels (Berserk Volume 10 spoilers)
Man, when Guts finds Griffith after a year of torture. I know he is a scumbag but that moment always hits me right in the feels. You know shits fucked up when someone like Guts cries

Oberon

Banned

It was either this or the one about eyeball licking ( and that one would be somewhat relevant to this Thread since Pat once mentioned it in a video)
gotta play that gimmick

Are you sure that's not just from an H-Doujin? It seems that its just from an H-Doujin.

I found it here on neogaf actually, but I don't know where it's from

Edit:
Wait a minute, I didn't actually want to know!

Xiraiya

I'm not very often affected in any major ways by anime, Gintama has a lot of moments that really get to people though, in various ways.
The last time an Anime really bothered me was when I Marathon'd Elfen Lied one day when I was like 15, and I had not slept the night before, that was a... weird experience.

Different strokes I guess but do you want to find out what rapehorse means with other people around you?
It's pretty obvious what it implies, I saw it anyway after the Zaibatsu rambled on about it so much.

Oberon

Banned
I'm not very often affected in any major ways by anime, Gintama has a lot of moments that really get to people though, in various ways.
The last time an Anime really bothered me was when I Marathon'd Elfen Lied one day when I was like 15, and I had not slept the night before, that was a... weird experience.

I watched when I was 15 too.
What a terrible anime!

croten

It's pretty obvious what it implies, I saw it anyway after the Zaibatsu rambled on about it so much.

Don't think that rapehorse is anywhere near as bad as it gets, either way it's not in the series or movies, only the manga

If it's gonna wreck me... Another day.

I'm still all messed up from Madoka. My morning ruined ;_; I was not prepared for that.

I shed some tears that I haven't shed since finishing TTGL.

yeah it was pretty good, I just acquired the 3rd movie and plan on watching that today. I'm looking forward to see what they do with a higher budget because the show already looked really good

Xiraiya

Also yes, Steins;Gate is fantastic, great series, when it first came out I ended up watching it like 4 damn times, it kind of got better with each watch.
New stuff to notice every time.

Also yes, Steins;Gate is fantastic, great series, when it first came out I ended up watching it like 4 damn times, it kind of got better every time.
New stuff to notice every time.

7 times for me and I plan to pick the game up on Vita when it comes out as well to play the alternate paths.

Xiraiya

I only watched Elfen Lied because I didn't really know much about Anime in general, let alone on the internet and stuff, so I had it on DVD from a friend, along with Exel Saga, Chobits and I think something else, oh, Azumanga Daioh

I sat down and watched them all, Exel Saga is just pain to my eyes and ears, I didn't care for Azumanga, it had some amusing moments (I did like the creepy teacher) but I just cannot stand the artstyle and highschool girl nonsense, it really put me off wanting try any anime with that kind of style, light hearted cutesy shit wears out on me really fast.

Chobits was shitty, and Elfen Lied was just fucked up, it wasn't terrible but I didn't enjoy/care for the story enough to feel like sitting through the fucked up stuff was worth my time.

Speaking of highschool settings though, Daily Lives of Highschool boys is rad, it feels like a more light hearted Gintama with highschool kids (It doesn't help that two of the main guys voice important Gintama Characters)

mike0dude

You nerds heard? they making a "Gate: Thus the JSDF fought here " anime.
Get ready for some serious woof moments.

Edit: Also I got my Secret santa gift today! Thanks Jaime! ima take a picture once I get home.

Top Bottom