• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Xe4

Banned
Quick Question: I decided to buy KOTOR II last night, and am planning to download the sith lords restored content mod. Should I also download M4-78EP mod? It has an extra planet, but apparently it can be buggy, so I dunno.

Tako

"Don't get so cocky, Jesus!"
"Rest in peace, Jesus"
"You will not forget this devil's power, Jesus!"
"Jesus... (echo)"
"Where's your motivation, Jesus ?"
"You're not worthy as my opponent, Jesus!"
"What's wrong, Jesus?"
"You shall die!"

tumblr_inline_na5t4uXF531sy82dv.gif

Zenfalcia

Now all we need is a good shop of dante, virgil, and uh the last person re-enacting the baby in a manger scene.. worst comes to worst, i do it after i sleep.. good night everyone. Don't post too quickly. Too many posts will spoil the thread.

I just realized i didn't update the ongoing list.. i'll do it later.. =_=

Now all we need is a good shop of dante, virgil, and uh the last person re-enacting the baby in a manger scene.. worst comes to worst, i do it after i sleep.. good night everyone. Don't post too quickly. Too many posts will spoil the thread.

I just realized i didn't update the ongoing list.. i'll do it later.. =_=

If I wasn't at work...

I like my idea better :3

Trust me. Playing as a supped up Jesus with sick staff combos and Dante's sword/gun combos and you can defeat anything.

Zenfalcia

Don't be like Teddie and give out his unbearable puns...

Night. We'll be at OT10 by the time you wake up.
Do it. I'll be waiting with a new OT i created in my sleep.

Also you guys couldn't even let me be the first post with the snake gif. Were you guys just refreshing hoping that it popped up?

Mhm, are those thigh socks?
I have to make some research before I can give you a definitive answer.
First you have to tell me what the name of the anime is.

Nyan Koi. Zen mentioned in the post literally above yours. And I agree that it's pretty decent.
The best cat themed anime in the Pervert Prince and the Stony Cat, tho

I forget did rising sell well?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Rising:_Revengeance#Reception

Platinum Games' president Tatsuya Minami said he expects good sales from the game due to strong marketing and being part of the Metal Gear series.[135] Shortly after its release Hideo Kojima mentioned having been pleased due to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance selling well around the world but did not share numbers.[136] During its first week, the game topped Japan's Media Create and Enterbrain Japan charts list selling 308,681 units according to the former and 335,791 units according to the latter.[137][138] Among the Famitsu 2013 Top 100, a listing of the top 100 Japanese retail software sales for the year of 2013 from data collected by Famitsu's parent company Enterbrain, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance ranked number 11, with 470,597 physical retail sales within Japan.[139] During its debut in the United Kingdom it was the second best-selling game following Crysis 3.[140]

Top Bottom