• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Tako

Welp I gotta go and get on this bus and head to school see you later nerds
jk

tumblr_ncfnfqUhHB1rercezo1_500.gif

That's Gatchaman Crowds, it's like a reboot but isn't really and it's pretty rad, has an awesome style and some good fights. Soundtrack is also good.
Gatcha.
That was the easiest joke I've ever made. Thanks for the info
It's alright. The anime was pretty impactful tho. Its like sentai but anime

I've heard the original 80's or 90s anime was better tho.

I'll just watch both sometime.

Oberon

Banned
OH GOD, IMAGINE THE VECTOR CANNON ON A HD CONSOLE! WITH 5.1 SOUND. AWESOME PLATINUM GAMEPLAY AND KOJIPRO CRAZYNESS!
AHH SO GOOD!

Sad-GIF_1.gif

D4 was a smaller xbla release. They gave scalebound the second to last showing at E3

You can't market something that was never going to sale.
Scalebound should be fine.

You guys have more faith in MS being a favorable place for niche Japanese games than I do, I suppose.

Gatcha.
That was the easiest joke I've ever made. Thanks for the info

I'll just watch both sometime.
Lame jokes are lame
I think they make the same joke in crowds.

The old ones are apparently hard to find in your local anime store according to my cousin in law.
They're different things, not really a fair comparison.
They are in the same genre tho, so its fair game.

You guys have more faith in MS being a favorable place for niche Japanese games than I do, I suppose.

I'm sure Platinum is keeping a modest budget on the game, for the AAA market in Japan is dead as fuck, and MS knows that they can just throw money around, and the game will be everywhere (Titanfall hype, lol)

It'll be fine. This ain't Nintendo, homie.

But it's like comparing Gundam and Gurren, sure they're both mech shows, but they're going for different things, so a comparison is doing neither one any favors.
Hmmm I could see ya point.
But she only want her sister and doesn't appear as often as the real main characters. The flat chested MCs. Although i have a thing for danderes...
Go the fuck to sleep Zen Didn't you say you were tired?
Cool, Skullgirls or Ultimax tho? I really want to play some Skullgirls if you don't mind.
Ultimax since I only have SG on PC.

But she only want her sister and doesn't appear as often as the real main characters. The flat chested MCs. Although i have a thing for danderes...

Weak, I say. It's not like quality of the production has any influence on the quality of the life. Inou Battle suffers just as much because Best Girl hardly ever shows up despite being in the ED because she's singing in it.

croten

I'm sure Platinum is keeping a modest budget on the game, for the AAA market in Japan is dead as fuck, and MS knows that they can just throw money around, and the game will be everywhere (Titanfall hype, lol)

If they didn't Market D4 at all why would they market this? It's just another Niche japanese thing that isn't going to sell

Zenfalcia

Oberon

Banned
Weak, I say. It's not like quality of the production has any influence on the quality of the life. Inou Battle suffers just as much because Best Girl hardly ever shows up despite being in the ED because she's singing in it.

Are there any anime with the majority fs being hometown?

It blows my mind how consoles fell out of favor in Japan and led to the rise of mobile games. What do mobile phone games look like in Japan?

Top Bottom