• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

demidar

My friend was talking to me about phone tech and I went out and bought a Sony Xperia Z3 the next day. My impulse control has improved literally zero since I was in college. For gadget need anyway. Nice phone though!

I'm the polar opposite of you. I own 2 phones, an iPhone 3G and an iPhone 4S, and I didn't pay a cent for them because they were handed down to me (though I've had to jailbreak them). Before the 3G, I was still rocking a Motorola flip phone when everyone was touting an iPhone or some other Android phone.

Also for anyone who missed this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=950896.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (demidar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-896306E98CF7B0D7 - Taken by Beloved. 6 entrants total.
Astebreed -- MB-93A0FCAEAF306D12 - Taken by PotentialAcorn0. 10 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit #1- -- MB-84D18F24F03F5524 - Taken by Shackzam. 3 entrants total.
Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana -- MB-98803917B6A8733B - Taken by GlassEmpires. 2 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-8EA220D4552FFC6B - Taken by Oberon. 3 entrants total.
planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ -- MB-09D6E405E864C98B - Taken by Ultimate_Trainer. 1 entrants total.
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky -- MB-8CF101114D00B54C - Taken by grimmiq. 11 entrants total.
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-B1E441B72F04C831 - Taken by Archgan. 4 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit #2 -- MB-7E3B4E6CF2E62BCC - Taken by Ultimate_Trainer. 3 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-1CD0E973AE9694CC - Taken by Banana Aeon. 5 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-C6257B335A6928E1 - Taken by CthulhuSushi. 2 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION #1 -- MB-7A746607C313175C - Taken by Aaron-Lagann. 4 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION #2 -- MB-C8FA579DECDFD372 - Taken by Mrgoodwil. 4 entrants total.

t1419467403z1.png

You can enter for however many games, but you can only win one game.

It was 2 dollars and I already had 5 dollars left over from buying SK:Burst last year.
I got the Mahreo sunshine theme back when they first came out, now that there's a shuffle, Im tempted to get it too.
So do we know what the fifth Top 10 video is gonna be? Consensus top 10? Plague's top 10? Zach's?
They said something about that we'd find out what's Liam Dip is or what treats Matt made tomorrow on the podcast. I wonder if it's related.

Alfebit

Banned
Fuck playing with Randoms in Monster Hunter, I've been waiting forever trying to get a game, yeesh. There's like 2K active players on here still though, which is pretty cool.

What I'm saying is that people here should totally get 3U on Wii U :p

Alfebit

Banned
Someone went past the halfpipe stage in USF4 and found a billboard with alex on it saying "I will be back" and that could imply he's back for SFV

That's pretty sick.

Oh shit, seriously? How long did it take you? Am I just super fucking slow?

I'll keep at it again in an hour, I should be ready for some co-op as well later this afternoon. Just let me know later on when you're available.

My total play time is something like 6 or 7 hours, but I'd say an hour of that was from me idling while I did other shit. I'm level 11.

Alfebit

Banned
I played for 3-4 hours or so and I still have two more dungeons to go. That being said, I'm already level 12.

WHAAAAAT?! That's some bullshit. Fuck you Dragon's Crown, stealing my XP and shit.

You unlock online co op not after unlocking the stables but after completing the dungeon that unlocks right after the stables.

Alfebit

Banned
You have to be missing something. I never farmed for exp or whatever, so I don't get how I'm already higher leveled than you.

Ah I see. I'll get there in a few hours. You think you'll be available later today?

Yeah, maybe it's because I was using those NPC party members.

Yeah I'll be available. I'm going to try and take a nap soon so I can stay up without feeling dead tired later.

Since I'm crazy and bought the MGS theme after Aflebit did, I'm just gonna ask people to post their handheld homescreen/lockscreen. This also makes the resolution difference between Vita and 3DS hilarious.
"I wonder how we should make Dragon's Crown more difficult. Hmm, I know! Let's shove so much shit onto the screen that the game grinds to a halt and the 5 FPS speed makes it impossible to understand what the fuck is going on! Fantastic idea!"

I died for the first time. I could still resurrect twice during battle however, so it wasn't a problem. It's just that I find it fucking retarded that they choose to put so many enemies onto the screen when they know the hardware can't handle it.
Are you playing on Vita or PS3? I could see them designing encounters around the latter and having that be a problem on Vita. Note that I've never touched Dragon's Crown when I ask this.

Top Bottom