• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
My 2DS:
w5ADZIT.jpg

And my PSTV
Does it count?
:

I'm currently only using the top 2 but the more games I get I'll use the rest.

Oberon

Banned
It's not christmas yet tho.

Hey guys, wanna know how to be hated by your siblings? Instal a child safety lock on their tablet! Well, someone has to do it.

So I just saw someone ask a Jojo fan, "Who is your favorite Jojo, and why is it Joseph?" I think that is great and true.

Joseph's going to be incredibly hard to beat, though from what little I've seen of Josuke he seems amusing.

Very interested in Giorno and part 5 as a whole though. Can't wait until I get to it.

Archgan

Joseph's going to be incredibly hard to beat, though from what little I've seen of Josuke he seems amusing.

Very interested in Giorno and part 5 as a whole though. Can't wait until I get to it.

More spoilers, part 5 is just okay.

Edit: Josuke is pretty cool, though.

Liam thinks awakening's designs are more anime looking than previous fire emblem games? I dunno, I think the complete opposite, previous fire emblem game had quite a few anime looking character themselves more so than awakening
latest
Portrait_fir_fe06.png
Portrait_nino_fe07.png
Portrait_amelia_fe08.png
latest
latest

Seriously ask anyone, he is super boring. There is another character who by all rights should have been the protagonist instead, Jolyne in part 7 is amazing though

More spoilers, part 5 is just okay.

Edit: Josuke is pretty cool, though.

I'm a big fan of the type of setting that part 5 is so maybe it'll appeal to me more than it did you guys.

I do admit that Jolyne seems really cool though. I totally forgot about her.

Liam thinks awakening's designs are more anime looking than previous fire emblem games? I dunno, I think the complete opposite, previous fire emblem game had quite a few anime looking character themselves more so than awakening
Maybe its because anime has changed so much since like the 90s that Awakening has the anime art style that has become commonplace in animes as of late.

Oh, and if we're sharing wallpapers here's my PC one.

medium_20120107124405871901.jpg

I love it. Doubt it'll ever change. My phone wallpaper is just a generic black screen.

croten

latest
Portrait_fir_fe06.png
Portrait_nino_fe07.png
Portrait_amelia_fe08.png
latest
latest

He hesitated to call it anime, most likely because he couldn't think of another word, which I agree with although I like the style

demidar

It'll be Christmas in 23 minutes for me.

Not that I really celebrate it. I even took on a small job because Christmas pay bonuses are sweet since no one wants to work.

Archgan

I'm a big fan of the type of setting that part 5 is so maybe it'll appeal to me more than it did you guys.

I do admit that Jolyne seems really cool though. I totally forgot about her.

I think part 5 was hurt for me by the bad translation and I might like it better if I re-read it. It wasn't a bad part but it definitely wasn't my favorite one or even in my top 5 Jojo's.

I think part 5 was hurt for me by the bad translation and I might like it better if I re-read it. It wasn't a bad part but it definitely wasn't my favorite one or even in my top 5 Jojo's.

That's honestly one reason I'm a little hesitant to start reading after part 3; bad translations.

Top Bottom