• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Or you could use the good Smash character, Little Mac
7a9329c4d94e56e95b914f685af6c9426e51d558cee856c6e4280f3cf845703d.jpg

And she has fast movement and great recovery
and awesome legs

...I really need to get laid. <_<

Go get laid then. And ZSS is still top 5, for now. Just tad bit overrated.

Well they both suck. Swords > crowns and lame stars.

But I use the Lucina for adults, otherwise known as Marth.

Speaking of relevent posting. Do you guys think that the other Zaibatsu members should do their top tens like Liam? His was the best IMO and should set the standard of quality top ten videos.

His was really good but no video did kind of kill it for me.
Same. No girlfriend, never had a date, etc. It's fiiiiiiiine.

I have been one date in my life and we didn't even hug. The only relationship I have been in in the past like 5 years is some guy in europe.

Is it Christmas yet?

Check the bottom right hand corner of your screen

My friend was talking to me about phone tech and I went out and bought a Sony Xperia Z3 the next day. My impulse control has improved literally zero since I was in college. For gadget need anyway. Nice phone though!

The games were pretty good. It's just everything about and around video games that made me hate this year

Yeah its been a lot of shitty news, but there's too much cool stuff this year for it to ruin the year I had.

My friend was talking to me about phone tech and I went out and bought a Sony Xperia Z3 the next day. My impulse control has improved literally zero since I was in college. For gadget need anyway. Nice phone though!

Does remote play with ps4 actually work on that thing? Well as good as it does on the vita anyway.

mike0dude

Don't go starting no Smartphone cold war now... Its alot more costly then shirts and way less versatile then PCs...

Yeah its been a lot of shitty news, but there's too much cool stuff this year for it to ruin the year I had.

Does remote play with ps4 actually work on that thing? Well as good as it does on the vita anyway.

Dunno yet, Im waiting for the controller to become more available because -
Does it come with that PS4 controller stand thingy?

-nah, it doesn't.

Don't go starting no Smartphone cold war now... Its alot more costly then shirts and way less versatile then PCs...

Eh, I was schlubbin around with an S3, it was time for an upgrade anyway, and it's nice to have a brand god damn new cutting edge phone.

Top Bottom