• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yeah, the main game is quite easy. I keep getting 6-star for everything. This was way more difficult than that. And yeah, I can understand that.

Also, what did you do while creating a room? Why can't you see mine? Am I doing something wrong?

Request Cooperation
Online Play
Create Room
No Resitriction
Minimum CODE 6
Anyone
No Restriction (I dunno where you are)
Make a passcode
And put whatever in the room slogan and just hit start

That's all I did

Xiraiya

Of my anime backlog I have on hand, which of these should I watch first?
Guilty Crown
Ergo Proxy
Mongolian Chop Squad
Dennou Coil
Durarara
From the New World Order
Gundam 00, Wing, and X
Honey and Clover
K-ON
Nichijou
Sabagebu!!
Gunbuster - Top o Nerae!

Start with Baccano, before Durarara.
Then remove Guilty Crown from the backlog because that anime shit the bed like nothing else.
After that, watch Gundam 00, it's pretty likable, I didn't care for the others.

Keep your dignity and manhood in one piece by ignoring K-ON, and I guess then after that watch whatever you want.

I might watch Ergo Proxy soon myself, or well Beloved and I will watch it.

Start with Baccano, before Durarara.
Then remove Guilty Crown from the backlog because that anime shit the bed like nothing else.
After that, watch Gundam 00, it's pretty likable, I didn't care for the others.

Keep your dignity and manhood in one piece by ignoring K-ON, and I guess then after that watch whatever you want.

I might watch Ergo Proxy soon myself, or well Beloved and I will watch it.

Watch only the first half of Durarara, because it's shits the bed super hard too. As long as you watch Nichijou, I don't care what else you watch.

K-On is super boring, and that's coming from a fan of the cute.

Odd, seemed to work that time. Maybe it doesn't like spaces in the names or something.

Why did you leave. >.>

Also holy shit I didn't realize that's what Phalanx did. I fucking love beam cannons!

Xiraiya

Watch only the first half of Durarara, because it's shits the bed super hard too. As long as you watch Nichijou, I don't care what else you watch.

K-On is super boring, and that's coming from a fan of the cute.

How so? Because unless you go into it with certain expectations, I remember it being pretty consistent, so I have no idea what you're referring to.

I included Baccano as they take place in the same universe but Baccano is set in like the 20's or 30's or whatever.

JoJo94

Just watched the Law Ending. Yeah, that's not great.

I looked up the requirements for the neutral ending. My reaction was pretty much "lol, nope." Where are you in the game?

Sorry late reply working on something.
I finished filling up the Chalice which is basically doing a lot of sidequest.

croten

How so? Because unless you go into it with certai expectations, I remember it being pretty consistent, so I have no idea what you're referring to.

I included Baccano as they take place in the same universe but Baccano is set in like the 20's or 30's or whatever.

you serious? The second arc of the show is horrendous, insane quality dive. It ruined pretty much every character.
Celty falling in love with that scientist guy was dumb as fuck, the relationship between the three schoolkids took a massive dive and that entire thing with the sword girl was the dumbest shit. And not the good dumb either.

How so? Because unless you go into it with certain expectations, I remember it being pretty consistent, so I have no idea what you're referring to.

It starts out fantastic, with plenty of style, and substance, and a lot of fun.

Then the second half starts, and shits starts to not make sense, random elements are pulled from the author's ass, my least favorite trope in the history of tropes, poor communication skills, rears it's ugly head, and fun and weird characters start to become thoroughly unlikable.

I never seen Baccano. Maybe one day.

Xiraiya

you serious? The second arc of the show is horrendous, insane quality dive. It ruined pretty much every character.
Celty falling in love with that scientist guy was dumb as fuck, the relationship between the three schoolkids took a massive dive and that entire thing with the sword girl was the dumbest shit. And not the good dumb either.
Really?
I thought that made perfect sense, Celty was portrayed as a badass as much as she was a regular woman with desires and dreams and somewhat girly moments, that didn't just suddenly come from no where, it was in it throughout the entire anime, so her ending up with science guy was fine, surprising, but fine.

I will agree my least favorite part of DRRR
was the sword girl stuff as well, that was a bit too cliche japan for my liking,
but oh well.

It starts out fantastic, with plenty of style, and substance, and a lot of fun.
Then the second half starts, and shits starts to not make sense, random elements are pulled from the author's ass, my least favorite trope in the history of tropes, poor communication skills, rears it's ugly head, and fun and weird characters start to become thoroughly unlikable.
I never seen Baccano. Maybe one day.
You'd probably like Baccano more, it had a way different vibe, and I thought it was cooler personally in some ways

Baccano Opening

Beloved

There are plenty of other, not boring shows with cute grills.

Look no further for the cutest little grills.

modern-bbq-grill-centerpiece-summer-party.jpg

After getting my feet wet again with Skullgirls..

I've determined I'm fucking garbage with a controller.

Only won one out of three matches. Not counting the 4th since the lag was awful.

Bet I'm shittier than you!

Nah I doubt that. I can barely block with my controller it doesn't feel right.

Imma lay off until February

If you ever wanna kick my ass just message me <3

Okingjrr

Only won one out of three matches. Not counting the 4th since the lag was awful.

I don't even want to buy it because I know I'll be terrible at it.
The game that is, not playing with a controller.

Xiraiya

I didn't enjoy playing it with a controller, I was immediately way more effective and faster on keyboard, so that's how I'll play.

Oberon

Banned

Speaking of manhood, shaving feels really nice and smooth.
I wonder how Pat felt when he extinguished his lava beard, to reveal his babyface.

Top Bottom