• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

It's pretty sloppy looking with the up/down look, but it was probably a necessity. The large, open rooms full of enemies, I'll wait to make my judgement.
Once you add up/down, It just makes me wish it was a Half Life mod. That said, I'll play this for sure.
I can't play doom with out up/down look, even though I realize it breaks the game a little. But duke nukem looks way worse with up/down look.
I think hours and hours of Vanilla just kinda make me dislike it.

So this is happening in NYC:

Ba3GHvF.jpg

rra7Oa8.jpg

Okingjrr

So after some massive catching up.

22 myself. I just celebrated it wednesday.

I agree.

So far the participants are:
AaronLagann
360pages
SolidSnakesMyStepDad
PfantzyPantz
E_Darkness
Mrgoodwill
Ultimate_Trainer
AngryCanadian

Add me to the list! I already added my idea to the google doc.

Yes! I finally convinced my friend to play Persona 3 after a huge spiel last night, he just confirmed he'll play it when he finishes Dark Souls.

He's heard Mass Destruction, but he hasn't heard it for 80 hours. Can't wait to sit through the whole thing with him.

Yes! I finally convinced my friend to play Persona 3 after a huge spiel last night, he just confirmed he'll play it when he finishes Dark Souls.

He's heard Mass Destruction, but he hasn't heard it for 80 hours. Can't wait to sit through the whole thing with him.
New LP?

It was in regard to Bayo 2 having 27k sales in November in America. Since its did so badly on the Wii U, Bayonetta has no future.

Shit, it did that bad? Yea that series is probably dead in the water.

mike0dude

What else would you need faster internet speeds for? All the posting you'd be doing?

E-peen. But mostly because we are like 6 on that connection so when everybody is here it goes to shit, but since i stay up super late I get all that good Mbps for myself for a few hours everyday.

Zenfalcia

E-peen. But mostly because we are like 6 on that connection so when everybody is here it goes to shit, but since i stay up super late I get all that good Mbps for myself for a few hours everyday.

Oh.. yeah sharing internet is not great and worst with 6. Aw yeah. Hurray for terrible sleep schedules and staying up late. What would you even do on that amazing connection?

So has anyone here played Megaman Zero and Fire Emblem on the GBA?

I played both fire emblems on the gba.

Top Bottom