• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I don't wanna spoil anything for people watching, but it makes the series' Evangelion comparisons way more interesting.

excited-gif12.gif

croten

Everyone should watch Madoka.

I'm not even saying that because I think everyone will enjoy it, I'm saying that because it's one of those anime's. Like Evangelion that you have to watch to understand if it's for you or not and people talk about it a lot.

I didn't even like it all that much and I agree

I didn't even like it all that much and I agree

Madoka is not for everyone. But it's an interesting and very influential series, so if you watch anime, it's kinda required viewing to understand why every anime has just been trying to be it again since 2011.

After taking my friend through it he just kept realizing "Oh, that's why this show was like this." with a bunch of different things.

360pages

Project M is pretty great, though I wish Brawl's disk wasn't so sestive. I always kept it either in the wii or case and it still messes up often.

Zenfalcia

It's something.
It's left really open in the end, and seems like it's begging for another movie to cap things off, but I love those twists way too much.

I wish i wasn't spoiled in the last thread...

It is begging for another movie that will never happen, since most of the questions have been answered.

"Hideki Kamiya's DOOM"

Fucking launchers and one handed shotguns. I still think adding Up/Down look into DOOM is dumb though, and compensating for player power with those huge levels full of enemies is kinda messy. I'll play this though.

It's pretty sloppy looking with the up/down look, but it was probably a necessity. The large, open rooms full of enemies, I'll wait to make my judgement.

"Hideki Kamiya's DOOM"

Fucking launchers and one handed shotguns. I still think adding Up/Down look into DOOM is dumb though, and compensating for player power with those huge levels full of enemies is kinda messy. I'll play this though.
I can't play doom with out up/down look, even though I realize it breaks the game a little. But duke nukem looks way worse with up/down look.

Top Bottom