• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Okingjrr

3983178403.png

... I need fiber.

360pages

Project M is fun, too bad the disk has trouble being read all the time due to it being double layered. Can't play it more than 20 min before having to force a shut off.

Art major so only one final here!!!

But I still had to clean up some projects.

First semester and I also only have one final. I have to make an ad or something and its for English class, which I should be doing instead of playing somewhat old pc rpgs

JoJo94

First semester and I also only have one final. I have to make an ad or something and its for English class, which I should be doing instead of playing somewhat old pc rpgs

I just have a philosophy final, all the art stuff I finished already but I just needed to clean up my website...for the 10 time.

Beloved

I'm too British to understand finals. All I know is I've got 2 essays due and a performance till I can go home.

Finals are the last assignment for a semester (usually a test but depends on the class) and counts for 20-50% of your final grade for that class, usually.

Most of mine counted for 25%.

Emouse

Yo completely off topic here, mobile endless runners seem to be the ultimate "spare five minute time killers" so my question is what is/are your favourite ones?

Personally mine are Canabalt & Boson X

360pages

Decided to clean the scanner in my wii, might as well jut incase I decide to get Xenobalde one time and I don't want trouble reading dual layered disks.

Being a somewhat adult sucks, I actually have to worry about school now.

Being everything sucks. You're young, you ain't got shit, slightly older, you're aware that you ain't got shit, you're in college, you're close to having shit but still don't when you can enjoy it most, then you're an adult and you have shit, but no time for that shit, so the shit is useless.

Life isn't great.

Top Bottom