• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Decided to clean the scanner in my wii, might as well jut incase I decide to get Xenobalde one time and I don't want trouble reading dual layered disks.

I still maintain Nintendo's "oh your lens is dirty" excuse was bullshit. There were a bunch of people who had that issue and kept their Wiis IMMACULATE. Nintendo simply used cheap parts for the initial run of Wiis and that's why they couldn't read dual-layer discs. You'll never convince me otherwise.

Man I hate when my niece comes over because she basically steals control of my ps3 so I cant play street fighter or dark souls, and I dont wanna play little big planet with her.

360pages

I still maintain Nintendo's "oh your lens is dirty" excuse was bullshit. There were a bunch of people who had that issue and kept their Wiis IMMACULATE. Nintendo simply used cheap parts for the initial run of Wiis and that's why they couldn't read dual-layer discs. You'll never convince me otherwise.

Mine must be, because it read Brawl just fine when I first got it, now I can't play more than 3 minutes without getting some kind of error. The disk as a few scratches on it, which is weird since It's only ever been in my wii or in my case.

I'll keep cleaning it and try again in an hour to see if it last longer.

Zenfalcia

I still live with my parents, so I don't have to pay bills and shit yet so I burn more money on shit I don't need.

Me too, except i can't spend too much more since i recently bought some expensive things.

In other news, i'm starting P4 finally. My goal is to finish this in a week.
i'm gonna die trying or fail miserably.

Me too, except i can't spend too much more since i recently bought some expensive things.

In other news, i'm starting P4 finally. My goal is to finish this in a week.
i'm gonna die trying or fail miserably.
Put P2:IS on your list eventually.... At least you don't have to worry about the battles that much. It's really easy.

Xe4

Banned
3983272504.png

Ha I beat almost all of you
my internet sucks
Shit top of page..

It's on my list. Don't worry. I'm going to yry to get all the S. Links this time.. how many days to spare if i do a 100% run?
Full S-links is nigh impossible on a fresh new game. You will only have two or three days max per dungeon to go grind out levels.

Just focus on the S-links you care about.

Zenfalcia

If you are gonna beat a 70 hour game you can't have bathroom breaks.

Also pick chie.

i can hold it in!
the bathroom is 5 meters away if it gets too bad.

Don't worry
I won't
i'll see.
For P4 I don't know. I've never done it.

Ok.
Full S-links is nigh impossible on a fresh new game. You will only have two or three days max per dungeon to go grind out levels.

Just focus on the S-links you care about.
That's not too bad. I can do it if i tried. I finished persona 3's dungeons in a single day before. that reminds me.. i should do a 100% p3 run.. but.. it takes so long..

Zenfalcia

One day per dungeon is more than enough. I went through the dungeons in one rainy day as many S-Links aren't available on those days. Also, give highest priority to the S-Links of people that are going to be in your party as they actually benefit gameplay-wise from higher S-Links.
Also Zenfalcia, are you playing P4 or P4G?

Og p4 on the ps double.

Edit: dat dp.. :/

Top Bottom