• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Masked Man

I said wow
No idea on that one Canadian. I have a room currently available, though, so let me know if you'd like to join--if it works, that is. =/

traveler

Not Wario
My friend code is 3050-7293-1851. My profile name is WGRAY. Let me know if you add me. (I live on the East Coast, for those of you wondering about network fidelity)

Malfunky

Fun stuff, OSG. Bit laggy, though. You kicked my ass big time at the start. :p

Got a 91010 error so I don't know if you left or I got disconected.

Any west coasters want to try it out?

0044 2470 7696. Apologies in advance for any disconnects. :/

Firestorm

Iam Canadian said:
I've got a bit of a problem with Friend Codes. >_> I keep trying to add Masked Man's code and it seems to accept it, but it keeps getting erased from my Friends Roster for no apparent reason. Any idea what the issue might be?

When they add you too then their name changes to whatever they have set as their profile name on their Wii. Maybe you're adding him as something and his name is something you don't recognize?

I've added everyone that's PMed me.

Just played some o/l matches with random people. It was great, but one match was particularly laggy, oh well.

I'll be heading off to bed, but I'll probably start adding some people tomorrow evening/night.

Hopefully I can get some more matches in tomorrow.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
No doubt. I got destroyed a couple rounds though. That fight with my lucario vs your Ganondwarf was pretty damn tense. Nice playing you.

I hate that landmaster with a passion. :lol :lol

Masked Man

I said wow
To Miami and Crimmy: GREAT job! Those were some exhilarating matches. I had a lot of fun! :D

A suggestion for when we update the first post: include GAF username, in-game tag (i.e. "M@" for myself), and Brawl Friend Code. That would make everyone's lives--or at least MY life--a lot easier. ^^;

traveler

Not Wario
I put "GAF_Traveler" in my comment section just so people know who I am ingame. (The only people who I'll be playing online with outside GAF will recognize my username anyway.)

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
traveler said:
I put "GAF_Traveler" in my comment section just so people know who I am ingame. (The only people who I'll be playing online with outside GAF will recognize my username anyway.)
should have put "not wario".

Chris R

Is this the place to put our code for online play?

2406-4810-4596

USA GAF, Pacific NW if it matters.

Also, what is the best way to register all these numbers...

Windu

rhfb said:
Is this the place to put our code for online play?

2406-4810-4596

USA GAF, Pacific NW if it matters.

Also, what is the best way to register all these numbers...
Register someone, and then tell them by pm or this thread. They will then register you. Some people may have a full friends list though.

imthemaid said:
Does anyone have a room open right now?

Man me and you are getting some heavy lag when we play each other.

Edit: If anyone is in Texas or the southern states let me know so we can exchange codes,

Chris R

Windu said:
Register someone, and then tell them by pm or this thread. They will then register you. Some people may have a full friends list though.
So wait, there is a limit to the number of people you can add? WTF :lol Someone should make a list of those who still have room so I'm not just PMing people who are already full all the time.

Windu

rhfb said:
So wait, there is a limit to the number of people you can add? WTF :lol Someone should make a list of those who still have room so I'm not just PMing people who are already full all the time.
yeah 64, very lame.

well i'm not full after I deleted a bunch of names that hadn't registered yet. So I guess you can tell me your FC.

Mine - 4983 4587 9347

Masked Man said:
To Miami and Crimmy: GREAT job! Those were some exhilarating matches. I had a lot of fun! :D

A suggestion for when we update the first post: include GAF username, in-game tag (i.e. "M@" for myself), and Brawl Friend Code. That would make everyone's lives--or at least MY life--a lot easier. ^^;

Great games guys.

I figured it was you, I had no clue who the other guy was. So it was Crimmy, great job, you are BADASS with Snake.

traveler

Not Wario
That was fun guys, despite the horrible lag. I did pretty awful, though. I can't get the timing down for Squirtle's hydroplaning at all.

I only dropped cause I had to go to bed. I'll be glad to play with you guys again.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
traveler said:
That was fun guys, despite the horrible lag. I did pretty awful, though. I can't get the timing down for Squirtle's hydroplaning at all.

I only dropped cause I had to go to bed. I'll be glad to play with you guys again.

I actually thought our matches ran pretty well. Guess I'm just used to the delay.

GG to you and Kiryogi. Damn he makes me wish I was good with Peach :lol

kiryogi

Banned
Ysiadmihi said:
I actually thought our matches ran pretty well. Guess I'm just used to the delay.

GG to you and Kiryogi. Damn he makes me wish I was good with Peach :lol

Haha, well I wish the same with Luigi! I need to work on my ZSS more though. Good times as always. On the Peach note though, I really would love to know who is the ultimate Peach here.. Me or Nisha :D

kiryogi

Banned
Ysiadmihi said:
Peach tournament? :lol

I can still play a bit if you want, I just had to go to the bathroom really bad D:

In a few, eating! Oh, thats why I was quiet for 2 rounds earlier. I was making something to eat XD

Ysiadmihi

Banned
kiryogi said:
In a few, eating! Oh, thats why I was quiet for 2 rounds earlier. I was making something to eat XD

Oki doki, I'll beat up Sandbag-kun for a bit.

It really bugs me you can't just say "Brb gotta use the bathroom" or "afk a sec". They should have pre-made messages available like in Clubhouse Games or something.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Hey Ysiad, we should play again at some point, I love how games with you were pretty lag free. I'm usually at work or sleeping around the time you're awake, though. :( I get home in about 4 hours and then I'm available for like, 7 hours.

On a related note, am I the only European importer around here? Would love to play with people from closer than US east coast, to see how much lag I can negate. Drop me a PM if there's someone interested.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Osaka said:
Hey Ysiad, we should play again at some point, I love how games with you were pretty lag free. I'm usually at work or sleeping around the time you're awake, though. :( I get home in about 4 hours and then I'm available for like, 7 hours.

I can be on at that time today, don't know if I will be but I'll try :D

Ysiadmihi

Banned
That was fun :D Sorry about that extra bit of lag, got a radio show streaming in the background.

You completely owned me on the Star Fox stage. I didn't knock you out once D:

rhino4evr

Ok, here is my code. PM me with your code after you add me and I'll add you on.

0130-1511-7262

I don't want to add 50 people if half of you don't add me back.

Thanks,

PS - my name in brawl is SAUER, Location: South Florida.

FYI.. I will be adding everyone that PM's me around 6pm EST tonight.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
To anyone that added me, for some reason the wireless network I'm on is too spotty to handle actual online play. I should be getting an ethernet adapter sometime in the next few days so I should be online then. I'll keep you posted.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Just for the sake of it:

US:

Relix: 4253 3141 3743

I am not at my house right now, and I am awaiting some registrations as well. If you add me, for God's sake PM me. My attention span is nearly null and I will never register you after 10 posts or unless I see you added me in some other post :lol

justchris

<sigh> I guess I'll go through and add/PM people later. It'd be useful if the OP was still being updated with FC's.

Hmmm...maybe after I clear these event battles.

TJ Spyke

Anybody up for 1 match right now?

BTW, my comment is "Hillary2008" since I am a big fan of Hillary Clinton and support her for president.

TJ Spyke

Sorry nabs, I think something might be wrong with the NWFC. I've been sitting at the damn "Connecting to Nintendo WFC" screen for about 10 minutes, I can't even exit back to the game.

Nishastra

Banned
kiryogi said:
On the Peach note though, I really would love to know who is the ultimate Peach here.. Me or Nisha :D
Considering that the few dozen matches we played all either ended with sudden death or one of us making good use of a final smash, I'd say we're about even :p

Anyway, I should be able to be on late again tonight :p

Vard

Firestorm said:
When they add you too then their name changes to whatever they have set as their profile name on their Wii. Maybe you're adding him as something and his name is something you don't recognize?

I've added everyone that's PMed me.
I added you and sent you a PM yesterday but it stills says "Waiting Registration" next to your name. Or does it always say that until we're both logged on at the same time?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Tendo has proven to me that with the right strategy and a good understanding of his moves, Snake can be on of the best characters in the game.

Tendo

ICallItFutile said:
Tendo has proven to me that with the right strategy and a good understanding of his moves, Snake can be on of the best characters in the game.

What hurts me online is the half second lag. Timing is crucial for the c4 and up smashes. He's my main offline though.

Those were some damn good matches! I'm off to pick up my girlfriend, we'll be online later today hosting. Now that it looks like I fixed my router issues we should be on all day.

Nishastra

Banned
ICallItFutile said:
Absolutely. He's a fantastic character. I love the way he plays.

It's especially fun in random matches when I can occasionally kill everyone without them even noticing. I'm just hopping around and things are exploding everywhere at random as far as they can tell :p

Top Bottom