• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Tendo

Nishastra said:
Absolutely. He's a fantastic character. I love the way he plays.

It's especially fun in random matches when I can occasionally kill everyone without them even noticing. I'm just hopping around and things are exploding everywhere at random as far as they can tell :p

Tactical Espionage Action you say? :lol He's probably the most fun to play for me.

Penguin and Oliver, add me! I'm east coast as well. I'll add you two when I get home in a bit. 3265-4722-0135 Send a PM when you do. I'll be on tonight.

justchris

Jiggy37 said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10140651&postcount=438

Will add truendo, Milabrega, traveler, tetrisgrammaton, and SuperAngelo64 later today. By the way, I'm not even sure which of the people on that list (in my link) have and haven't confirmed with me, since so many people are using different names from GAF... If anyone wants to decline, please let me know. >_>

Jiggy, add me if you still have room. My FC is 0645-5451-1017

I added everyone who was on my list and whomever PM'd me.

Anyone else want to add me? Mines 3737-9185-0838

Looking forward towards an active community and some active stock matches :D

Looking for some California Smashers. I prefer FFA timed but will play any other mode pretty much. Here's my info.

Friend Code: 5412-9559-6734
Smash Bros Name: HSAMS

If you add me, either PM me or hit me up on AIM. My SN is SSBBrawlFriend

Tendo

I just added Oliver, Penguin, and Crimmy. Who is up for a game right now? FC is 3265-4722-0135. I just cleared out a bunch of people that hadn't authorized me yet, so send me a pm if you are interested.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Finished adding everyone that sent me a request although things are unplayable for me right now. I'll get an ethernet adapter in the next few days.

Hero

I'm down for some games right now (4:37PM EST) if anyone is interested.

0946 1616 9618

If you want to play send me an instant message on AIM on "P2 Press Start"

Christine

Hey, I'm up for smash rite nauw. Send me a PM if you want to play. Feel free to add me even if you don't want to play at the moment, I want as many Smash friends as possible. PM me if you add me. Thanks bunches.

TIE - 4038 5716 2094

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
RoboPlato said:
Finished adding everyone that sent me a request although things are unplayable for me right now. I'll get an ethernet adapter in the next few days.

Indeed.
Sorry dude... I had to drop out.. it was like watching a Powerpoint presentation.

HOLY SHIT NINTENDO!!! Thank you. You can add friends in-game with out friend codes, that is fucking amazing. I was playing with Tendo, and some of his other friends joined, and it said I had to accept their friend requests, no friend codes required. Awesome matches guys by the way. I got lucky on that last one :0

Oh yeah, for those of you who want to add me, PM or post in this thread, I'll add you.

1848-1336-3609

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I felt like changing the rules a little Tendo =P, the 2.0 stock 10 thing was pretty fucking crazy :lol . My sister was Pit, we wanted a Team Relix vs. Team Tendo thing but Nintendo dropped the ball with that. Oh well... good games :D

Edit: Also Windu, my sister is the one playing =P

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Tendo said:
Your sister was a freaking machine...good lord, Pit never stopped hitting me.

And yet she whines she sucks with him -_-.

By the way, am I the only one that comes straight here after a GAF Friend Match? Don't know, just feel like discussing the battles and stuff :D

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Hey Windu sorry about the really bad lag at the beginning of a match. I was downloading something, but I turned it off and the lag instantly went away.

Tendo

Relix said:
And yet she whines she sucks with him -_-.

By the way, am I the only one that comes straight here after a GAF Friend Match? Don't know, just feel like discussing the battles and stuff :D

Nah I always do too. Right now someone named Brian and my GF are in an epic five minute long 3 man stock match...I got eliminated straight away. I suck :( So I've had more than enough time to check GAF.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Tendo said:
Nah I always do too. Right now someone named Brian and my GF are in an epic five minute long 3 man stock match...I got eliminated straight away. I suck :( So I've had more than enough time to check GAF.

As far as I know my sister has been kicking Windu's ass for a few minutes now :lol . By the way, did you notice the lag was very lessened? Heck, it felt like local matches sometimes.

Tendo, sorry bout that drop out. I know it seems like it was intentional, but it wasn't.

That was your girlfriend? Fuck. She's pretty good with Toon Link. I try and make it varied with my characters, but fuck. I'm usually pretty good with Sonic and Wolf.

JEM 2664-1793-3163 (greater Boston, Ma area)

OK, I'm re-adding the following people since they won't be registered unless I'm online when these guys are.

Vard
Spudbud
Olive Juice
XSX (Steve)
Osaka

VeritasVierge said:
2664-1793-3163 (greater Boston, Ma area)

OK, I'm re-adding the following people since they won't be registered unless I'm online when these guys are.

Vard
Spudbud
Olive Juice
XSX (Steve)
Osaka
I added you...and i'll be online in a minute.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
TheQueen'sOwn said:
Indeed.
Sorry dude... I had to drop out.. it was like watching a Powerpoint presentation.
:lol No problem, it was awful.

Do the names you give people have any effect on the confirmations or is it just a coincidence that the people I'm sure I have the correct names for are the only ones confirmed.

Tendo

BrandNew said:
Tendo, sorry bout that drop out. I know it seems like it was intentional, but it wasn't.

That was your girlfriend? Fuck. She's pretty good with Toon Link. I try and make it varied with my characters, but fuck. I'm usually pretty good with Sonic and Wolf.

Your wolf was awesome. That match was a blast to watch. No worries on the DC.

Hey Tendox2 and ION, it's HSAM, I just wanted to say GG. I like how you played snake. Anyways hope to play with you guys more often..

Christine

That was an awesome final smash with Ike on the Wind Waker boat, Gully. I wish I could keep playing but life is interrupting smash.

Tendo

BrandNew said:
:lol at the amount of Final Smashes I got though. I got like, what, four in that match on the Great Sea?

I was laughing. The girlfriend was not.

EDIT: Yeah, great games Gully and TIE. I was getting bummed, my Snake was not up to snuff those fights.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Spectator Mode -- more info coming soon! said:
Thank you, everyone, for your helpful feedback on this topic (click here for the most active thread).

We're finding that some people are able to see Spectator Mode within 24 hours of your first online connection with SSBB, some seem to have it almost immediately while others are still unable to see the Spectator Mode. We're investigating this issue fully and hope to provide more information soon.

Meanwhile, we'd love to keep hearing your valuable feedback:

1. Still unable to see Spectator Mode? -- what date/time did you first go online with SSBB?

2. If you can now see Spectator Mode, but previously posted that you could not, we'd love to hear that too!

Thanks for your help and patience, we hope to have more info tomorrow!

NOA_Tech_Jane
http://techforums.nintendo.com/nins/board/message?board.id=gamehelp_ssbb&thread.id=686

OliveJuice said:
I added you...and i'll be online in a minute.
Man, I'm so sorry. I was going to Brawl with you but then my parents stopped by and you ended up playing against my dad while my mom nagged me about the internet... -_-. How was the old man?

VeritasVierge said:
Man, I'm so sorry. I was going to Brawl with you but then my parents stopped by and you ended up playing against my dad while my mom nagged me about the internet... -_-. How was the old man?
Lol. Your dad's not bad. Although the matches were a little long. I'll face you next time then.

I didn't mind though.

Good games shinobix, nice PT

The last 2 matches sucked because of lag.. not sure what happened there.

That duo wario match was hilarious.. last second bombed :lol :lol , pretty sure that guy was pissed.

Anyways Ill be on later tonight , Ill be hosting some more stock matches ( I turned off items , but they still appeared? ) and I should be getting the LAN adapter just to make sure im not lagging.

peace

Anyone else who wants in my games , Be sure to PM me with ur code/I'll add you asap

Nabster92

Good games jiggy wasn't really feeling much lag at all, but i gotta go to class now so i'll be back in a couple hours...unless i feel like actually doing some homework then. Sigh...brawl...ruining schoolwork.

1633-3848-9756

Would love to add more regular players to my list. If you add me please PM me and let me know so I can reciprocate.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I got the LAN adapter tonight so everything should be nice and smooth from now on. I just need to wait for the adapter's MAC address to get registered on the school network. Will be in business tonight or tomorrow, I'll let you know.

justchris

Wow, you guys are much better than I am.

I enjoyed our Puff vs Puff match Jiggy, have to try that again sometime. I though I had you, until you pulled out a Latios. I knew I was a goner as soon as I saw it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
2878-9318-2270

Up for a game whenever.

Good matches, Jiggy, Olive, and whoever else I played. I have trouble correlating the various names, so just let me know if it was you.

And for the record, my brawl account is labeled RD, but I use my real name, "Brian", for my control settings, records, etc.

Lastly, if you've added me but I haven't added you, let me know. I've tried to stay on top of things, but it can be difficult.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Good games Windu and AERO(Grant). I can't believe I lost that stock match on the Ice Climber stage. I had the Final Smash, Link went for the hammer, I used it on him and it showed the Blue Falcon animation but when it came back to the stage, I was sent flying and he took no damage :lol

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Yep very fun lag free matches there. I had a blast getting my ass kicked, we should do it again sometime. :lol

Top Bottom