• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Meta-Knight said:
I'm wondering this to.. and what about the green dot? Connection quality?
yep connection quality, I believe with the host.

Btw this game is P2P, so when you get a extremly slow connection then that means you or someone else's connection is very bad.

Dragmire

Good game, Xeno, Futil, TMD and Mutt! That was my first 4player online match. Kinda laggy but still good. :D

I was Chad, btw.

Crimmy

i added a bunch of you. im usin the wii so its hard to type. ill make the list soon. pm me if u added me.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Thanks Nishi!
You play a pretty good
Snake
!
Sorry I have to go study :(.

And sorry to... Nare for not letting you in? I was trying to set my friend up.. he just got it.

tmdorsey

Dragmire said:
Good game, Xeno, Futil, TMD and Mutt! That was my first 4player online match. Kinda laggy but still good. :D

I was Chad, btw.

All you guys are good. I suck. LOL I need some practice seriously. Haha.

Yaweee

I live in Illinois
5069-3626-8744

I'm done for the night, gotta do some grading tomorrow, but I'll be on again tomorrow night. If you add me, please PM me her at GAF with your code.

Does anyone know the website for the AIM style match maker?

OliveJuice said:
I don't know why...?

Good game Ysiadmihi and the other person.

was it LKZG or something? I think I was in a game with you and the other guy...I never got in first. Well, I was playing with two other people.

Earlier tonight I was playing against someone who kept kicking my ass when I was trying out new characters for the first time. Mainly used Pokemon Trainer then Link. I got totally messed up by the Pokemon Trainer while I was Samus.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
velvet_nitemare said:
I added you yesterday, but it still shows up as awaiting registration

Sorry, I'll get right on that.

So one more for a 2v2? It'll be easier to figure it out here than it will be in game.

CB3: 3694-9280-7733

Nabster92

Ysiadmihi said:
Sorry, I'll get right on that.

So one more for a 2v2? It'll be easier to figure it out here than it will be in game.

CB3: 3694-9280-7733

Was trying to get in your game but wi-fi isn't letting me get into any games with more than 1 other person it seems...:(

Dragmire said:

I was Chad, btw.
lol that was fun. didn't expect that much lag though. you guys are good

Milabrega

Ysiadmihi said:
Ok, how did it end up 3v1 against me and how are you supposed to tell what team others are on :lol

No idea. And this game i thought i went blue to join you heh, going back to red once this is over.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Well sorry for inviting you guys to that, I thought you'd be able to see what teams other are picking. That's taking this kid-friendly, no communication shit Nintendo has been doing to a new low. Jesus Christ.

Masked Man

I said wow
To Jiggy and Dragmire (Chad):

I had lots of fun (save for the uber-lag on Rumble Falls, haha). Thanks for playing, and let's do it again sometime soon! :D

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
That was some good fighten there, fun times. Although a got a ton a of lag when Dinosaurr joined in. Usually I have no probably playing with you but this time it was lag city.

Friend code: 1934-0338-0983

I'm pretty much free on weeknights & most of the weekend if anyone's up for a friendly battle!

I'm on the west coast (Bay Area of California to be exact) so my apologies if I don't get to fight some of you guys.

Good game guys.Bit of lag but all good.Just happy i got to play a few games.

Now to brush up on my skills.I think i'll be needing a GCN controller.

Should be back for more tomorrow evening.

Dinosaurr

Neo Member
Windu said:
That was some good fighten there, fun times. Although a got a ton a of lag when Dinosaurr joined in. Usually I have no probably playing with you but this time it was lag city.

Yeah I don't know what was wrong, I never lagged when I was in my room on wireless. Now that i'm literally 2 feet away in my living room I lag. :lol

Ysiadmihi said:
Well sorry for inviting you guys to that, I thought you'd be able to see what teams other are picking. That's taking this kid-friendly, no communication shit Nintendo has been doing to a new low. Jesus Christ.

Are you telling us that in team matches everyone chooses its team separately?? And no way of knowing each other's team? ...wtf

TommyT

I will be adding most if not all by the end of this week. If you add me let me know please =D.

Wii = 7687 7161 9282 9352
Brawl = 3909 7187 7231

Masked Man

I said wow
Had a quick match with Firestorm--it was fun! Kinda laggy, but that's not surprising, haha. Great job, and thanks for playing! I enjoyed myself. ^^;

Anyone interested in playing, I'm available:
1976-9853-1849

Meta-Knight said:
Are you telling us that in team matches everyone chooses its team separately?? And no way of knowing each other's team? ...wtf

I was in that game, and i could only figure out teams after the game started.First it was like, who can i or can't i hit to determine team members.Then i remembered that teams health gauges are color coded.

MiamiWesker said:
I am up for a game right now.

My code is 2664-1764-5573.

I will add Masked Man.

I just added you

My # again is 4339-2139-0165

If anyone is going to add me, please send me a PM or let me know here.

Edit: Added MaskedMan

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I've got a bit of a problem with Friend Codes. >_> I keep trying to add Masked Man's code and it seems to accept it, but it keeps getting erased from my Friends Roster for no apparent reason. Any idea what the issue might be?

Top Bottom