• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Wounded

I surprised myself and bought a Wii U a week or so ago. Was looking forward to Bayonetta 1 and 2 and Super Mario 3D World the most, but this came with the console. Man, it's probably my favourite out of the bunch at the moment.

I'm not very good (never played any Smash games before outside of a 5 minute session here or there) but I love it. I'm a big fan of Greninja and how quick he is.

Any tips for the Hand battles? I get to the final stage alright but really struggle to rack up any decent attacks on either hand. I find them really frustrating.

Cynosure

I've just been touched by Kapp'n Song.
I don't know why it's taken me this long to notice it. after hearing the original, I'm really stunned by the remixed arrangement

Narras

What rules do you guys use when you play 1v1? I'm kind of curious since my brother and I usually just follow the For Glory setup when we play each other.

Top Bottom