• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

If I'm counting right, you left as we tied our wins at 4... One round left to decide the victor at some point in the future eh?

Edit: Also, I have no idea if anyone is hearing me through the z to talk thing. Does the voice come out of the gamepad or the screen, or both? Or neither... considering this is Nintendo.
Sorry about that, something came up really quick that I had to go to. But I will be back in 10 minutes if you're able to continue.

And no, I couldn't hear anything. Probably since I had my gamepad down. :p

DooD1234

Are there going to be additional character balance patches? I heard rumor there would not be anymore...?
It been said that there are no immediate plans.

There still Miiverse stage, Mewtwo, and tournament mode still coming along the way so there might be a balance patch to come with them.

Vena

Sakurai said that he doesn't plan on making any balance patches but would patch something if there's a glaring problem.

That said, I think Sakurai mostly said this because a little after that response he said that if he does do balance patches he would never hear the end of buffs and nerfs to characters. I like to bet there be another balance patch even if minor is whenever Mewtwo rolls around.

That was a terrible mistranslation, stop spreading it lol. He said they had no current immediate plans for balance patches. No surprise as they are working on the tournie stuff, Mewtwo, and the Miiverse schedule.

DooD1234

That was a terrible mistranslation, stop spreading it lol. He said they had no current immediate plans for balance patches. No surprise as they are working on the tournie stuff, Mewtwo, and the Miiverse schedule.
Oh really my bad. Any accurate translation I can read from? I fix it up once I get up to date on that.

Vena

Oh really my bad. Any accurate translation I can read from? I fix it up once I get up to date on that.

No one's ever bothered to sit down and re-translate the whole thing again, its just that that line of the original translation was poorly worded in English. 予定は立てていません -> "Have made no plans." Not "We won't ever."

DooD1234

No one's ever bothered to sit down and re-translate the whole thing again, its just that that line of the original translation was poorly worded in English. 予定は立てていません -> "Have made no plans." Not "We won't ever."
That it? I don't think I made my post sound like that I'll guess I change it.

Holy shit I'm in awe of my Villager skills. I made like three people rage quit tonight.

Villager is so much fun to play with. I love how all of his moves are so unique visually from each other, yet still tied to Animal Crossing (mostly). I just wish I had the extra time to put in to be better at him, haha.

Good games Shamrock! You're an absolute beast, just as I feared. But all of those matches were good learning experiences for me, so thanks.

GGs man. You are very patient. You knew when to shield and didn't fall for a lot of my setups.

Thank you! Do you have any advice on things I can work on? I've definitely realized that Shulk isn't my character anymore, so I'll work on leveling up my Toon Link and Lucina.

I'll play you 1v1 , my NNID is Conunlimited

I sent you a friend request.

Sorry for the late reply. Monolith Soft just gave us a Christmans gift on the Xenoblade X website.

It's the full version of the e3 2013 trailer song from Hiroyuki Sawano, and it is hot!!

$200

Banned
This event with Little Macs is seriously broken beyond unfair, like what the hell. The one with Lucario at 200% was hard too but at least that was doable.

boxter432

Tried playing online for the first time tonight. About 5 matches. The whole time it was about 10 frames per second.

by the power of deduction...most likely its you ;)

I played teams tonight and pretty much every match was frustrating. either I played against kirby spamming up special, or my teammate was by far the worst of the 4. one time in sudden death, I killed the first opponent, then my teammate, marth just stood next to opponent kirby. both just stood there, then marth jumped off and up b'd into a SD, then I get bob-omb'd. another teammated caused 70% damage with Ike. that's like connecting on 3 hits the whole time.

Crayolan

zlCfzSylJ6UTLYIzC6

Finally done with all that. Apparently Miis aren't a character though. Only 4 challenges left.

On another note, I tried internet in my house again and for the first time in years the connection is somehow reaching my room. So I guess I get to play online for once, yay.

Good games, MiB! Not sure what that self shield destruct was about. lol

It was fun. I'm tired now. Gotta be up and about Christmas morning. :)

Merry Christmas to you. :D

Flowmoney

Good games, MiB! Not sure what that self shield destruct was about. lol

It was fun. I'm tired now. Gotta be up and about Christmas morning. :)

Merry Christmas to you. :D

GGs Icana! You pretty much beat me almost every single match , I really need to step my game up. :(

Well have fun with what you are waking up to.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Just had an unbelievable match against a decent Diddy. Was trailing badly until I went into a zone and nailed 7 N-Airs in a row before winning the match with a dropkick. Never, ever going to do that again.

Merry Christmas Smash Gaf!

I got this and a Wii U for my lady and I for christmas, and playing this against her has been one of my favorite christmas moments ever.

I won most of the match-ups, of course.

But only barely, her Yoshi is vicious.

Persona7

Banned
I think i've played this game enough...I read that gamestop has a 50% extra trade in for a week or two and the base value is 35.00. Maybe I'll trade it towards that new Kirby game and pick this game back up when I feel like playing it again.

Enforced

Just played for the first time today. Im liking it so far. Tried some games on glory on 1vs1. I did pretty good with peach. Will battle later with you gaf.

Griss

Visiting the folks for Christmas, brought the Wii U. Planning to Smash with all my siblings and cousins for the next couple of days. Went to download the game last night (as it's a Christmas present) only to find that the Wii U won't connect to my parents' router, no matter what I do. Apparently this is a known issue with the Wii U, (there's a whole thread about it on gaf) but nothing fixes it.

I'm so bummed. No Smash Bros for me this Christmas, and I was looking forward to this all year. Wii U has to be the only device made in the last 5 years that could possibly struggle to join a wireless network.

Top Bottom