• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

exfatal

oh man i was saving that up smash for just the right time lol

weird got dc'd guess i'll take a break for now. GG man u have a sneaky shiek

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Sure. I will host up.

Uh oh didn't you tell completely annihilate me last time? Haha

Yup, it's you alright. I know you told me I have to work on my air game, but I can't freaking figure out how to dodge your attacks!

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Hey Sham, you don't mind if I host a match do you? Connection is a little wonky for me.

Hey, is anyone from bracket 5 available to play?

To be honest, I've been a bit bummed out. Last weekend I went to a session with some Toronto/Hamilton players and we did pools. I did extremely poorly (I think I probably came in second last) and I just haven't played since. Well, time to shake it off and try again, I guess.

Tansut

Hey, is anyone from bracket 5 available to play?

To be honest, I've been a bit bummed out. Last weekend I went to a session with some Toronto/Hamilton players and we did pools. I did extremely poorly (I think I probably came in second last) and I just haven't played since. Well, time to shake it off and try again, I guess.
I can't tonight since I'm visiting the fam and won't be home until sometime tomorrow night, but if you wanna do it then shoot me a PM tomorrow and we'll set a game up!

Sorry for double post, but I found two more, Phoenix. You and I will be on a team! Team green! :D After a 1v1. I'll have to host, though.

Cronox

Banned
Anyone from my bracket want to play?

beta_fuse
BigFwoosh
blade25
Bracket
Captain Rage Quit 69
CommanderPepper
Cyberman65
daripad
egruntz

I'm on for the next hour or so.

Cronox

Banned
I can play now. Do you want to host or me?

If I'm counting right, you left as we tied our wins at 4... One round left to decide the victor at some point in the future eh?

Edit: Also, I have no idea if anyone is hearing me through the z to talk thing. Does the voice come out of the gamepad or the screen, or both? Or neither... considering this is Nintendo.

Top Bottom