• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

USD

USD said:
Hahaha, Mike Ross just beat the #1 BP Honda. Best in the cosmos?
And CType just ran it back and Mike got exposed.

EDIT: And they just ran it back again and Mike won in last round by timer scam.

XenoRaven

_dementia said:
tumblr_lrfwsetyvR1qhv5ilo1_500.gif
Ok how do I get this?

Chavelo

Hmmm?

Does he post match videos? I'm actually subscribed to his account... he only posts funny moments from Sp00ky's streams. Plus, is not like he is claiming the videos... he also adds the donate link for Sp00ky's stream. :-/

_dementia said:
You don't like him posting TS footage do you? Why don't you have him shut down? You'd be in the right.
its more the lack of self-created content. everything he does is either something that was funny in it's context or something that was wildly popular as a image so he had to make it into a video somehow.

LProtag

Argh, two random disconnects tonight after playing earlier in the day just fine. My internet sucks. Sadly it probably destroyed all my PP, haha.

Edgeward

FAAAAAACCCCKKKKK T12 is happening as soon I go on vacation. The life of a stream monster, where leaving the house can be the worse thing.

What's a good PS2 or PS3 to 360 controller converter? I want to enter more tournaments, but I don't ever want to experience another Ramnation fiasco again.

Top Bottom