• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

This better be streamed!!!

Abelity from SRK forums said:
Pre-SBO 5on5 Tournament [ Ayano Cup 2nd IMPACT -GIANT ATTACK- ]

2011.09.16 (Friday)

Place: Club SEGA Shinjuku West

Start: 4PM (Japan time)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 1 - Saikyo Squadron Dan Five (All Dan Team)
Kurosu, ALBEL, BekedaminB, Kuujyou Q Tarou, Onigirishirasan

Team 2 - Kichijoji GUY
-R- (Adon), Shin (Juri), Fu*k Yun (Yun), Uki (Cody), Akahoshi (Zangief)

Team 3 - High Motivation (Team VF)
Fuudo (Fei), Itabashi Zangief (Zangief), Akabe (Yang), Nekosuke (Yun), Yaoichi (Ken)

Team 4 - マフィアがクパァプレイしてガッツポーズ
Y24 (Chun), a.k.a.jojo (M.Bison), Hishou(Sagat), Banbaban (Yun), KOK (Fei)

Team 5 - Kanbaaland
Kanbara (Adon), Nekojita (Abel), Ichi☆ (Ken), Sukekiyo(Yun), Haneyama (Yang)

Team 6 - ガチムチ萬国祭-R- (Team Chiba?)
Kuroken (Dudlley), AC Revenger (Abel), Arika (C.Viper), Duke (Makoto), Acqua (Yang)

Team 7 - Ayachan JAPAN
Ueto Aya (Chun), NISHIKIN (Blanka), Super Santarou Man (Sagat), Fujiwara (Sakura), Asahi Beer (Honda)

Team 8 - Loli Meat Ryonaz [?]
Matsuri (Viper), Furon (Gouki), Rolling Chicken (Dudley), KEENG (Hawk), Pipin (Zangief)

Team 9 - Pokemon
Haitani (Makoto), Momochi (Yun), RF (Sagat), Kindevu (Seth), Eita (Akuma)

Team 10 - Nanzokore (Team Yokohama?)
Zangitan (Zangief), Nagai Kouji (Cammy, i think this is actually Naruo), Chakku (Adon), Kim1234 (Dictator), Iori (Fuerte)

Team 11 - Adon Believer (All Adon Team)
Gacha Boy, Karichin, RooT, ramunekka, Ushinosuke

Team 12 - Phoenix Dojo -Hyakuretsu-
Kyoku (Yang), AOI (Sagat) , Ice sword wo motu otoko (Yun), Shitamachi Prince (Cody), Suropuu (Fei)

Team 13 - Japan Invading Army Fubarduck Corps.
Fubarduck (Yun), 801 strider (Makoto), iPeru (El Fuerte), Mike Ross(E.Honda), Filipino Champ (Dhalsim)

Team 14 - Phoenix Dojo 48
O-nen (Ryu), Hiro (Ken), Togawa (Ryu), Sha (Yang), Michun (Cammy)

Team 15 - Phoenix Dojo 剛掌
Kazunoko (Yun), Nemo (Yang), Kyabetsu (C.Viper), Yuu★(Akuma), Bonchan (Sagat)

Team 16 - Shin Jigoku Misawa JAPAN (trans. - Misawa Japan True Hell)
Hanamaruki (Sagat), Shiro (Makoto), Shungoku Neurosis (M.Bison), Binbinman (Yun), Chichimonda Honda (M.Bison)

Team 17 - LOVE☆Namida iro/Setouchi Jyakuchou
Initial Kyouso (Rose), Tarou (Boxer), Toshizaku (Gouki), Higaki (Sagat), anton (Gouken)

Team 18 - Nonbe (trans. - heavy drinkers)
Chankoma (Chun), Nobunari (Chun), Hissatsu Shigokinin (Dhalsim), Matsuzaka Sedai (Claw), Y83 (Seth)

Team 19 - Nankoku Saints (Southern Saints)
Rariken (Sagat), Sasshi (Chun), KENT (Sagat), Kuroma (Sagat), Tuna (Juri)

Team 20 - Gachi Enjoy Zei
Shiomizu (DJ), Karono (Cody), Shinigami (E.Ryu), EX Guran (Rufus), Fumiya (Chun)

Team 21 - Abba-bu!
Michael Tan (Ken), Taku @ Ratio 4 (Blanka), EX Mamehara (Adon), Gachihomottun (Sagat), Darui (Dhalsim)

Team 22 - 日高屋辛キムチばくだん炒め勢
Mohamedo (Dictator), Sayaka (Blanka), Shin Chan (Adon), YO-SHI (Zangief), Banu-no (Gouki)

Team 23 - 高円寺ゲームスタジオCUBE閉店中
Reiketsu (Claw), Jack (Sagat), melo@ (Cammy), yuuuuusuke (Ibuki), Shimizu (Hawk)

Team 24 - Abelity's Last Summer ?!
RIU (Cody), Abelity (Abel), SuzuQta (Claw), Nittan (Guy), Otoko (Dictator)

Team 25 - かだ一人でいける

Team 26 - We came from China!
大口 (Fei), 小孩,(Yun), 包chan (Yang), 神華 (E.Honda),Unknown ,

Team 27 - Wonder Egg

Team 28 - ぴた子奪い合い隊

Team 29 - Team Taiwan
Gamerbee (Adon), RB (Guy), ROCKPON (Ibuki), LSY(M.Bison), Hsien Chang (Yun)

Team 30 - TOTALHEADS
Poongko (Seth), Ryan Hart (Yun), KURODA (Ryu), Dashio (Fei), Unknown Name (Ken -- probably MOV)

Team 31 - Subete no Otokodate ha watashi tachi no mae ni hiza de gozaru

Team 32 - Garigari ga Rikuson

Team 33 - One Piece

Conceited said:
Phoenix Dojo 剛掌 should win, too fucking stacked.

Team 9 - Pokemon

This team should give them a run for their money

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
black_vegeta said:
Team 9 - Pokemon

This team should give them a run for their money

Yeah for sure, I think Totalheads will probably do pretty well too. Crazy tournament regardless.

zlatko

Banned
314328_105001579605261_100002862586920_22374_3525945_n.jpg

Boo, I want Daigo to switch to Evil Ryu. But whatever works for him. It would be odd to see him play a Tokido style Akuma. Daigo always seems like the solid and patient type. But he went to a rushdown character and now may be main'ing a vortex character.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Daigo is still so mad that he lost EVO. Prepare for Evil Daigo.

I wish Ryu had easier ways to blow up crouch tech.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Is it possible to plink 2f links? What happens to the window if you can? get one extra frame, i.e 3?

I've been playing like shit lately. No patience what so ever. Now I'm trying to learn to play with Dee Jay a little bit more, but I'm kinda burning out on the game. Anyways I made a couple of videos that were fun or something.

Rog vs Sim
This match up is usually difficult, especially when Sim starts keeping me out.

vs Blanka
Nothing special in this one, but the ending is fun.

my Dee Jay vs Gouken
This Gouken had a lot of points, but he was no match for my unbeatable Dee Jay.

USD

Tokido and Mago just announced that TOPANGA TV is going doing some concept matches before the release of Ver.2012. The first match is Poongko vs. Umehara, FT10, September 18 7AM EDT.

Sagat vs. Makoto is such a weird matchup. I keep her out with fireballs and whatever and get a big lead, then she gets ultra and the match swings to her favor so I basically just want her to blow her ultra, and I take the damage since Sagat has a crapload of health, and then the match switches back to my favor. Its like I want her to blow ultra so that I can win it out. Plus, once she blows ultra, I'm pretty much guranteed to get mine and do stupid damage to her on a single mistake.

I'm having lots of fun with Sagat, he is strong in almost every situation except for mixup, and as long as I don't do stupid stuff like random TUs or blow EX on fishing with EX Tiger Shots, I'm doing pretty well.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
virtuoso88 said:
As long as that link is not a jab or standing short then you can plink it.

hmm, so you're saying you can plink crouching short? Like lp~lk?

err, or is it the opposite?

Fosh

Neo Member
hmm Id be surprised as well. Barely anyone plays the grapplers that are in the game as it is. Hugo might be a waste of resources. I bet Poison would/will be popular, however.

USD

No way that's true. Though there's some dumb girl on the internet re-posting it like it is.

I'd love to be wrong though.

Fosh said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30876367&postcount=13455

"- SSF4AE 2012 officially named Super Street Fighter IV Upper (at least in Japan). Adds Hugo and Poison and will still be free for owners of SSF4AE. Demo of new build on show floor, includes Hugo and Poison. Announcement that this is definitely the final version of SF4, as the team is going to start a new project shortly."

Oh, word?

the mega man news doesn't make you question it?

USD

vulva said:
is there a way to watch this without being a member on niconico?
Not that I know of. I think you might be able to register on niconico.com (English beta version) and use that for the Japanese site though. I can use the same log-in for both at least. The English site is weird though, doesn't have the all the same content.

Either way, it's not to hard to register, you can google it and find directions.

EDIT: Tokido playing now.

USD said:
Not that I know of. I think you might be able to register on niconico.com (English beta version) and use that for the Japanese site though. I can use the same log-in for both at least. The English site is weird though, doesn't have the all the same content.

Either way, it's not to hard to register, you can google it and find directions.

EDIT: Tokido playing now.

I thought that was Mago playing Akuma, lol

Should have recognized his voice.

Top Bottom