• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Who said anything about restreaming?

And. Fubar > Ultradavid

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ryan!

By the way. I'll be playing tonight. How in the world can some Marn relative send me stuff in less than two days but uhhh some company cannot? Ghetto.

Satyamdas

Banned
Kadey said:
Who said anything about restreaming?

And. Fubar > Ultradavid

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ryan!

By the way. I'll be playing tonight. How in the world can some Marn relative send me stuff in less than two days but uhhh some company cannot? Ghetto.
P4m73.jpg

Lost Fragment said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0gdyiafi8

So I don't usually like to hop aboard the "omahgosh I played a well-known player better upload that shit" train but this was a pretty good match I had with Chris Hu that ended in pretty spectacular fashion. I didn't even know Oni could do that, but I guess it should've been obvious.

I shoulda had the game won at the end when he jumped at me but I used cr.mk instead of fukiage or jump back fierce. Dunno why, since cr.mk obviously wasn't gonna work at that angle.

Damn nice match indeed.

El Sloth

Banned
So, if you ever wondered why Ultradavid stopped playing competitively:
I have something called cervical radiculopathy, which you can read a bit about here [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiculopathy or here [2] http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/pain-management-cervical-radiculopathy. In short, I have pain and some weakness and loss of control in my hands, arms, upper back, and neck because of compressed nerves in my spine. The pain isn't usually a big deal. Neither is the loss of control... except when I want to use my hands for fine motor movement, ie video games and typing. In typing I can press backspace, but there's no backspace in Street Fighter. If you screw up, that's it, and at a high level of play you'll find it real hard to recover.

:(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
-=kicks Saty=- Why are all Sims players so stupid? Oh wait. I play Sim too.

Brolylegs. I noticed he's been in my lobbies lately. I never got a chance to play him yet. I actually want to chat with him.

El Sloth

Banned
Saty gonna Saty.

I remember watching the match that he links to in that post and thinking after he got hit by the ex tatsu, "Argh, why didn't you just block!" And now I feel bad. :(

rivals

Lost Fragment said:
I have it as low as it'll go. You can't turn it off completely for whatever inane reason.

This has always irritated me. Might do the custom soundtrack thing though.

EDIT: Didn't notice new page, god fucking damn that ultradavid response :(

Kadey said:
-=kicks Saty=- Why are all Sims players so stupid? Oh wait. I play Sim too.

Brolylegs. I noticed he's been in my lobbies lately. I never got a chance to play him yet. I actually want to chat with him.
I played broly legs twice a few days ago. He beat me both times but they were real close games. He's got a great chun. He was hittin those crispy links.

USD said:
It's at Super Arcade.

1211 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA 91789

Dang it if I wasnt so busy tonight I would go check it out...Been going to that arcade since 96(Showing my age) lol. I will catch the finals matches when I get home tonight. Thanks

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I reached 5000bp so I'm done with Ryu. Might try him again in 2012. I'mma work on Mak, Fei, or Ibuki, I think.

vulva

Kadey said:
Actually I do play music during my stream without having the music from the game itself on and I do it via custom soundtrack. What I do is play a dead silent track. I have an mp3 of continuous silence. The slim Xbox is a POS when it comes to copying mp3s or whatever so you have to stream it with windows media center from your PC.

I'm going to make sure a bunch of people can watch SBO and chat about it at the same time so I may be doing something about that.

Oh and LOL moment. http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/295011816
I'm interested in hearing more about watching SBO. I hope I can somehow catch some of the tournament

Timedog said:
how do I cancel Ibuki's back medium punch AA into dash? I forgot.

This is where I come in. Wait, haven't played this game in forever. Fuck. I think you can't AA right away. Kind of have to wait for enemy to get as close as possible then AA.

Also, is Iyo using Dhalsim for SBO? Daigo's twitter, "SBO this Saturday 9/17 with Iyo Dhalsim for qualifier." Maybe Dhalsim was used to clarify who exactly Iyo is.

zlatko

Banned
Truly an excellent adventure if ever there was one.

I enjoyed when Mike was basically getting a hard on at Gootecks' play at the end, and then Gootecks' remark after he bodied that fool.

:D

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
IIRC when I played him Gootecks had like 2.5k pp on his account. So either they troll with a bunch of random characters after this and lose a lot (which makes sense because I played whoever's Seth the first game) or they played me when they were testing things/they don't include all matches and I didn't make the cut/whatever.

I'll be sad if I don't make it on an episode, even though I got blown up. But oh well.

Imm0rt4l

cackhyena said:
I just thought it's because they don't play AE too often and when it rolled out, points were taken back to 0. I thought.
He's just trying to find a timeline to see if it's possible that he's on crosscounter in a later episode or if this newest video was after his matches with gootecks account.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Yo evil ryu is pretty kewl to play. I thoroughly enjoy his quite damaging combos.

cross up mk/jump in hk, cl.hp xx hp hado fadc cl.hp xx mk axekick c.mp xx lk tatsu hp shoryu

Corky said:
Yo evil ryu is pretty kewl to play. I thoroughly enjoy his quite damaging combos.

cross up mk/jump in hk, cl.hp xx hp hado fadc cl.hp xx mk axekick c.mp xx lk tatsu hp shoryu
toss in a FADC Shakunetsu at the end for a combo that uses every one of his special moves :O

I wish Hakan had an overhead, or his oil rocket at least had a little more range, that thing wiffs more than karakusa :/ I find it difficult to get in on turtlers with him.

Does he have a reliable crossup btw?

Satyamdas

Banned
Red Liquorice said:
I wish Hakan had an overhead, or his oil rocket at least had a little more range, that thing wiffs more than karakusa :/ I find it difficult to get in on turtlers with him.

Does he have a reliable crossup btw?
Jump light kick is his crossup.

Top Bottom