• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Degen

Axis said:
meh, why the fuck are people clamoring over that dumb picture?

this thread has gone downhill >:/
Shout-outs to making your first contribution to a fighting game thread a request for nudes

nice to meet y'all

Imm0rt4l said:
I don't think i've seen a single match that didn't have an s tier character in quals. Damn.
That's SBO for you. I remember seeing a pie charts for character usage in several games at SBO and there is definite tier-whoring in each one, and it makes sense why.

Remember the first SBO for SF4? The amount of Sagat's was disgusting, but really, how can you blame them. That character was such a powerhouse. Yun would shit in his pants if he had to face vanilla Sagat.

cHaotix8

Rice-Eater said:
Remember the first SBO for SF4? The amount of Sagat's was disgusting, but really, how can you blame them. That character was such a powerhouse. Yun would shit in his pants if he had to face vanilla Sagat.

The funny thing is if Yun was in vanilla he would only be average. Everyone had a bunch of health and hit like trucks.

Axis

i prefer this picture

fn1q4.jpg

Rice-Eater said:

Were there really a lot? The finals was Dhalsim/Abel vs Rufus/Viper

Imm0rt4l

ThatCrazyGuy said:
I hated Vanilla Sagat (I was playing Gief at that time, still high tier). I would always switch to Blanka for that match up.
Whats sad is you probably still lost, just not as bad. Sagat had no bad matchups, probably went even with akuma, he was a monster in vanilla.

Imm0rt4l said:
Whats sad is you probably still lost, just not as bad. Sagat had no bad matchups, probably went even with akuma, he was a monster in vanilla.

Yea, still lost most of the time to him. But I felt more in control and free to move around the stage while getting beat down, haha.

I was just fishing for slides and trying to play footsies. Rage!!

I think the sagat vs akuma match up was in akumas favor(especially with the roundhouse loop) and against viper it was slightly in her favor too.

toypop

What Neurosis and Shiro won is "Block A" bracket.
They're moving ongoing "Block B" semifinals to streaming-capable setup.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. 720p.

Those whom had trouble with my stream earlier will have even more difficulty since I upped the res and framerate.

It's going to be different for everyone but it should be 720p 60fps.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Not gonna lie, Kadey prob has the highest quality stream I've ever seen. It just has this crispness to it that I don't even see on Spooky's and it constantly seems to get better.

toypop

It was one of "arcade qualifiers" which gives you a "Red ticket".
You still have to win "area qualifiers" and defeat all other ticket holders in the same area.
Then finally you'll get a "Blue ticket" = SBO invitation.

B5 area qualifiers is one very last chance for them. It will start in an hour. (17:00 JST)
And they mentioned that Capcom has something to announce.

toypop said:
It was one of "arcade qualifiers" which gives you a "Red ticket".
You still have to win "area qualifiers" and defeat all other ticket holders in the same area.
Then finally you'll get a "Blue ticket" = SBO invitation.

B5 area qualifiers is one very last chance for them. It will start in an hour. (17:00 JST)
And they mentioned that Capcom has something to announce.

Cool, thanks.

Axis

can we kill the requests for some god awful image in this thread? PM the person if you want it...but don't shit up the thread with constant questions asking for the goddamn thing.

Top Bottom