• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

カヤネ は かわいい だ ね。

でも チョコブランカ が 一番 きれい だ と 思う。

Edgeward said:
lol MarkMan always baiting with the obligatory girls working on the stick picture.

229637_10150255078913883_507353882_7701657_6833460_n.jpg

Like a fucking boss.
That is the exact fucking thing I thought when I saw that picture.

Edgeward

Itabashi just eats the twins alive for free.

From the way the announcer was yelling prior to the match, I'm guessing this is the finals.

Fuudo is up against Nekojita with an impressive Abel.

Fuudo made Nekojita, was doing pretty well in previous matches, look pretty free.

Tansut

Can this guy on the stream commentate on every stream ever from now on? I don't even remotely care that I don't know what he's saying.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
wario said:
didn't know kayo is so tall...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253308_211498818900607_111929645524192_599648_6338358_n.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Well then I'm out of the game. Hate being a midget.

Meteorain

Meteorain said:
Alright so I need a little bit of info concerning AE on PC and the alternative costumes. So the new DLC costumes are out and I'm not really feeling the Akuma with a hood and exposing his balls and what not.

So I was wondering is there a way to get the alternate costumes from previous iterations of SF4 (specifically Akuma in the whole battle gear) into AE?

Just bumping the question :p

Corky

Meteorain said:
Just bumping the question :p

If you buy the 15$ megapack on steam you'll get all 105 (?) costumes, that's every costume from vanilla, super and AE.

Meteorain

Corky said:
If you buy the 15$ megapack on steam you'll get all 105 (?) costumes, that's every costume from vanilla, super and AE.

I assume you mean:

SSF IV: Arcade Edition - All-in Costume Pack

Corky

_dementia said:
Isn't domain squatting illegal?

No idea, was just joking around, stop busting my balls Columbo :(!!

Meteorain said:
I assume you mean:

SSF IV: Arcade Edition - All-in Costume Pack

You assume correctly

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I know I'm late to the party, but I just started playing this game today, on PC.

God do I hate Capcom's lazy bullshit.

Pain in the ass to get my stick working with the game, because why would somebody use something other than an Xbox controller on the PC, apparently. Then I try to do trials to relearn the characters because I haven't played in a while, and "TRIALS DON'T WORK SWITCHING BACK TO OLD MODE". What? You couldn't adjust the trial mode to make it work with Arcade Edition? That is the stupidest bullshit. What's the point of doing trials in Super mode when everything has been rebalanced for Arcade mode? Stupid stupid stupid.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Htown said:
So I know I'm late to the party, but I just started playing this game today, on PC.

God do I hate Capcom's lazy bullshit.

Pain in the ass to get my stick working with the game, because why would somebody use something other than an Xbox controller on the PC, apparently. Then I try to do trials to relearn the characters because I haven't played in a while, and "TRIALS DON'T WORK SWITCHING BACK TO OLD MODE". What? You couldn't adjust the trial mode to make it work with Arcade Edition? That is the stupidest bullshit. What's the point of doing trials in Super mode when everything has been rebalanced for Arcade mode? Stupid stupid stupid.
It's okay the trials don't teach you much outside of learning how to link.

notworksafe

Kimosabae said:
:/

How the hell do you av-quote, now? Been trying to place Dryeyedrelief's av here for about 10 minutes lol
I've clearly missed a joke somewhere...pre-coffee posting and all that. :\

And no more av quoting with ease. I usually just rehost the av with my imgur plugin and post that.

LProtag

notworksafe said:
I've clearly missed a joke somewhere...pre-coffee posting and all that. :\

And no more av quoting with ease. I usually just rehost the av with my imgur plugin and post that.

I forgot what commentator, but one of them saw that shirt during EVO and said "Oh, it looks like the old Atari logo."

Or something like that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Stream upgrade. Success!

I'll make a lobby tomorrow. Haven't played in a long time. Busy day for me. Concert and UFC133.
Going to miss out on watching a tourney as usual.

notworksafe

InsertNameHere said:
I forgot what commentator, but one of them saw that shirt during EVO and said "Oh, it looks like the old Atari logo."

Or something like that.
Ah, okay.

Speaking of that, I wish the stream commentary was just broadcast during the live play at EVO. Having the only commentary for games being someone yelling randomly and going "OOOH" a lot was pretty lame.

USD

abstract alien said:
Had no idea Makoto could cross up with the axe kick...or was that just because Yang moved forward?
She has set-ups for it, might be character-specific, haven't been keeping up with Makoto lately.

qcf x2

How the fuck does one beat Yun? His links have an absurd window. If that wasn't enough their range is ridiculous. His up kicks beat everything and leave him at a safe distance when whiffed. Everything juggles. And then he can dash punch which seemingly puts him at advantage on block? I'm not sure about the last one. I just got AE. This shit sucks DICK.

In 3rd Strike he was top tier but at least a missed dash punch / up kicks meant death. So they decided to change that? What. The. Fuck?

Top Bottom