• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

zlatko

Banned
Kadey said:

ultradavid.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
zlatko said:
Spoken like a true pirate.

I'm not 100% on the laws about this and stuff, but I was under the impression restream without permission = no no. Plus, these guys are probably doing ads with ustream for some revenue right?

Personally, I could give 2 shits less. I was just posting the UltraDavid picture, because if he read it he'd shake his head, then come to your house robocop style to slap you. :p

Nope. I'm too dumb to figure that out. You obviously gave a shit to comment.

zlatko

Banned
Kadey said:
Nope. I'm too dumb to figure that out. You obviously gave a shit to comment.

Haha. Um, my comment was tongue in cheek. I made a comment because it's a message board in a thread I frequent, and again wasn't meant to be taken seriously like I'm saying you're a bad guy or some shit. I tried to read that Ultradavid thing he linked once, and gave up after 2 sentences. Way too much reading. I watched his one funny video they made though that was played on a few streams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6OLrbeOYA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL3EB7C423747A643B

Made me laugh, but that's where I heard about it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I know. Just saying.

I'm only restreaming it because people on Spookys stream cant watch it on Ustream. If it was actual SBO tourney, I wouldn't be doing it however. People are going to have to pay for that.

jlai

fg2em.png

Was just trying to get some games in before heading to Vegas for the weekend. I'm sure whatever he's doing will be more fun though :(

Edgeward

https://twitter.com/#!/Kim1234_ALL_DAY/status/114879872987435008

Scandal alert: Chang and banana ken might not have spots at SBO. Apparently planet zero never had a spot.

HOLY SHIT

https://twitter.com/#!/Kim1234_ALL_DAY/status/114879995448541184

Hsien banana ken vs daigo iyo possibly to determine who's really in

Professor Beef said:
DarkSydePhil, a Youtube entity.

Yeah I'm checking out videos right now. So he records himself playing videogames and talks about everything happening. Neat.

"So i walked through a door... I'm through the door now... i totally just shot that guy... im going back through that door i walked through before... I'm through the door again..."

:/

Edgeward

El Sloth said:
Who is Kim?

Kim1234, one of the top Bison players

mastershake said:
Yeah I'm checking out videos right now. So he records himself playing videogames and complains about everything happening. Neat.

"So i walked through a door... I'm through the door now... i totally just shot that guy... im going back through that door i walked through before... I'm through the door again..."

:/

fixed

broz0rs

I could've swore John Choi said that SBO will be only giving two spots to US. One for west coast and the other for east. I remember when this 3rd slot came up there just had to be something wrong.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Satyamdas said:
No, it's just an excuse to troll DSP and his "fans". I approve, heartily.

It's sort of strange to do a trailer based on something that happened like 2 years ago, but it is a funny trailer.

I think DSP is pretty annoying and everything, but it's kinda hard for me to hate on him too much since (afaik) he makes a living on just uploading videos to YouTube. I respect the hustle.

El Sloth

Banned
So I decided to check out Planet Zero's website:

Planet Zero Anime Center is a place where aspects of Japanese pop culture come together: Anime, cosplay, arcade games, music and tuning. We have a one of the best selection of Japanese arcade games in the country, lots of anime products and showings and the biggest car meets.

Planet Zero is like an anime convention, everyday.

That sounds like a horrible place.

broz0rs said:
I could've swore John Choi said that SBO will be only giving two spots to US. One for west coast and the other for east. I remember when this 3rd slot came up there just had to be something wrong.
What? Planet Zero was supposedly the 4th qualifier. I thought it was weird that Texas had 2 SBO quals.

Top Bottom