• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

headed out to SCR right now, Me XsK Samurai, Cynistar, Mike Chow.....gonna go do work!

cheer us on!!!

if you're there come say whats up!!!

Peace!!!

-EC

Got schooled by Izuna. So much pressure, dropped dashes all over the place (seriously, I hardly drop dashes in other fights, was really demoralizing). Feels bad man.

Also that kunai mixup, is it not focus-able? I've read that Ibuki has an unblockable but that doesn't mean it's un-focusable surely, not that I could pull that off either.

You can focus the kunai mixup, but it largely depends on the Ibuki player's throw timing, how big your character is, and how good of a dash they have.

EDIT: Good luck Eraldo! Do it for your waifu!

cackhyena

Wish they'd put up names on the screen. I don't even know any of them but somehow it matters! Well, names I can read. Appease me, foreign people.

Here at uci. Thigs are still being situated, but theres a pretty good setup here. Will post pics when I get home. Everything's coming together.

MIMIC

Banned
Haven't had a rage quit in a while but I finally got one ^_^ A super combo finish to cap off a perfect round and he went bye-bye. Didn't bother messaging him. iaintevenmad.gif

Izuna

Banned
Got schooled by Izuna. So much pressure, dropped dashes all over the place (seriously, I hardly drop dashes in other fights, was really demoralizing). Feels bad man.

Also that kunai mixup, is it not focus-able? I've read that Ibuki has an unblockable but that doesn't mean it's un-focusable surely, not that I could pull that off either.

You can actually use Forward/MK Abare Tosunami to punish every Kunai I throw, no matter the timing, except when you're right in the corner. Though if you watch the replays you'll see that I never threw one when you had Revenge Meter except a couple of times near the end to see if you knew about it.

What you want to do is hold the focus until you see where Ibuki is, and then dash. The problem is though that Makoto is vulnerable to cr.Roundhouse during her backdash.

We'll play again for sure.

I'm glad to have played more Makoto mirrors. It makes SF feel like a much better game than it is. I can't believe you guarded that cross-up Tsurugi though.

nm45788.jpg

Bonchan, Mago, and Kokujin.

Top Bottom