• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Axis

Ok, after doing a bit more research I've found that shipping through UPSP or maybe even directly shipping to the address from Amazon would not break the bank so I'm ok with including all of North and South America, including our brethren in Hawaii. But since I said no before and other replied wanting to join but couldn't, I'm going to restart the sign up.

SO FROM THIS POST FORWARD. If you want to join, just say so and mention which system you're in for. Sorry for those who already entered earlier, but you'll have to do it again. Oh and why the hell not, I'll do a give away for both systems. So I'm throwing away the one system give away, I'll give away 1 copy each to the PS3 and 360 winner. My only condition is that both must reach 8 participants. That shouldn't be hard, but if it somehow is, just notify other GAF SF4 players and get them to sign up. So good luck again to all who enter.

K i'm in. 360 of course :3

jlai

Ok, after doing a bit more research I've found that shipping through UPSP or maybe even directly shipping to the address from Amazon would not break the bank so I'm ok with including all of North and South America, including our brethren in Hawaii. But since I said no before and other replied wanting to join but couldn't, I'm going to restart the sign up.

SO FROM THIS POST FORWARD. If you want to join, just say so and mention which system you're in for. Sorry for those who already entered earlier, but you'll have to do it again. Oh and why the hell not, I'll do a give away for both systems. So I'm throwing away the one system give away, I'll give away 1 copy each to the PS3 and 360 winner. My only condition is that both must reach 8 participants. That shouldn't be hard, but if it somehow is, just notify other GAF SF4 players and get them to sign up. So good luck again to all who enter.

Random select tourneys are the best. Count me in 360 side.

GunbladeV

Banned

I am game. 360

Imm0rt4l

throwing my hat in the ring, ps3 side.

eissan

in 360 side yo!

PS3 for me if shipping to Canada is possible (I can never get anything shipped to me from amazon.com)

Bizazedo

I'll play on 360 side if y'need guys. Not a fan of random, though, so if someone else wants it more and you have more than 8, you can drop me.

ps3 please

kyored

put me down 4 360 rice.

I'm in for 360

carlos

I'm in for PS3 even though I haven't played in months; should be fun.
Thanks for hosting this :)

I guess I put myself down for the Ps3 side. Need more Ps3 peeps.

Cody player could have had the second round if he only FADC'ed the criminal upper combo into more damage. Stingy meter usage will get you in trouble.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This can only be done Friday night at the latest this week. The weekend is off limits. My production values is now tourney level, I can do a lot more things now.

Updated list: Remember, only the first 8 sign ups for Xbox 360 and PS3 will qualify. Anybody after the first 8 won't be able to enter unless someone within the top 8 withdraws

PS3
1. Professor Beef
2. Immortal
3. Narcosis19
4. Morro
5. kevo_huevo
6. carlos
7. cloudious
8. ?

Xbox 360
1. Vexco
2. Jlai
3. GunbladeV
4. Eissan
5. black vegeta
6. bizazedo(although he did offer to drop out, you're in for now but I'll await your final answer)
7. kyored
8. goldlion054

Xbox 360 side if full. Only room for 1 more person on the PS3 side.

BTW, I played jlai in casuals yesterday. After 4 or 5 games of Makoto, he used random select and still bodied my secondary characters. Yeah I know my secondaries are ass, but I just wanted to put that out there for you 360 guys.

Edgeward

If no one else will step in I could play. It'll probably be a free win, so I would encourage someone else over me should someone want to enter.

eissan

Updated list: Remember, only the first 8 sign ups for Xbox 360 and PS3 will qualify. Anybody after the first 8 won't be able to enter unless someone within the top 8 withdraws

PS3
1. Professor Beef
2. Immortal
3. Narcosis19
4. Morro
5. kevo_huevo
6. carlos
7. cloudious
8. ?

Xbox 360
1. Vexco
2. Jlai
3. GunbladeV
4. Eissan
5. black vegeta
6. bizazedo(although he did offer to drop out, you're in for now but I'll await your final answer)
7. kyored
8. goldlion054

Xbox 360 side if full. Only room for 1 more person on the PS3 side.

BTW, I played jlai in casuals yesterday. After 4 or 5 games of Makoto, he used random select and still bodied my secondary characters. Yeah I know my secondaries are ass, but I just wanted to put that out there for you 360 guys.

herpaderp wont work so I dont think jlai will win :p
I am free

I've seen a few streams where it looked like the game was running faster, so I've decided to give the game another try.

PSN: Platinum_Milk

This is third to BB and M3, but I'll try to take it somewhat seriously.

I've seen a few streams where it looked like the game was running faster, so I've decided to give the game another try.

PSN: Platinum_Milk

This is third to BB and M3, but I'll try to take it somewhat seriously.

Hate to break it to you dude, but it's always been the same speed. In fact it might even be slower now that 2012 brought back fireballzzzz

Joekage

I played jlai with my Ryu the other day while he was playing makoto and beat him in ranked nonetheless. Does that make me godlike?!!?

He did proceed to tear apart my roommate chaotix though. I had to avenge him is all. Shoutouts to jlai! Haha.

cHaotix8

I played jlai with my Ryu the other day while he was playing makoto and beat him in ranked nonetheless. Does that make me godlike?!!?

He did proceed to tear apart my roommate chaotix though. I had to avenge him is all. Shoutouts to jlai! Haha.
Didn't you lose to Eissan like a day before that?

What the hell? In that phone match, why would Daigo ultra from full screen away? Doesn't seem like anything he would ever do. Especially in that instance where he could have punished srk (or was it ultra). He backed up and then did the full screen ultra.

?????

jlai

Was that you playing Ryu on Chaotix's account? We need to get some Cody-Mak in!

Is the random select tourney taking place on Saturday?

In if there's still room: ps3

ah dammit, put me in reserves, if people drop out on the ps3 side. :\

Top Bottom