• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

zlatko

Banned
toasty_T said:
My distaste for autocorrect grows by the day. Maybe because I can't get in on the action playing a charge character ;_;

Huh? Pretty sure every charge character has an auto correct move as well.

Balrog's headbutt, Guile's Flash kick, DJ's up kicks, etc.

Toodles said:
Checking my player data from the time I rebought SF4 and upped it to AE.

My supposed main:

C.Viper.
Number of fights: 76
Wins: 11
Win rate: 14.47%

FOURTEEN POINT FOUR SEVEN PERCENT

You know what's really great about that? I've been maining Viper since two months after vanilla came out (albeit with many on and off periods).

I. AM. BAD.

Does anyone else still persist in playing even though they are demonstrably terrible?

Yes!

Network Vs Progress

Number of fights: 220
Wins: 26
Win Rate: 11.82%

I main Dan Hibiki, if he wasn't so entertaining I might've given up long ago. Saikyo!

LProtag

I'm kinda afraid to start playing with Makoto because I want to main her and I'll have a terrible win loss record with her... but I guess in the end it will just show all my hard work and guts.

Toodles said:
Checking my player data from the time I rebought SF4 and upped it to AE.

My supposed main:

C.Viper.
Number of fights: 76
Wins: 11
Win rate: 14.47%

FOURTEEN POINT FOUR SEVEN PERCENT

You know what's really great about that? I've been maining Viper since two months after vanilla came out (albeit with many on and off periods).

I. AM. BAD.

Does anyone else still persist in playing even though they are demonstrably terrible?

That's nothing, you should see my win rate against Dhalsim on AE PC. I haven't looked myself because I'm just that afraid to see the numbers

Actually the truth is I'm helping Saty boost on PC version

Sblargh

Banned
InsertNameHere said:
I'm kinda afraid to start playing with Makoto because I want to main her and I'll have a terrible win loss record with her... but I guess in the end it will just show all my hard work and guts.

Same boat, man. I have good results with Sakura and Rose, now Makoto, she is so momentum based, there are days where I just can't win with her, then there are days you are inspired and everything flows so right.
If you are good at reading dudes, she is heaven.

El Sloth

Banned
USD said:
Haha, StarNab says the B.Jenet cosplayer-Kayane match is a 6-4 match-up.
What's the Choco match-up look like?
Professor Beef said:
Is there a dual-stream option right now? I don't wanna have to switch back and forth. :(
Pop both streams out and layer them side-by-side or on top of each other.

LProtag

Sblargh said:
Same boat, man. I have good results with Sakura and Rose, now Makoto, she is so momentum based, there are days where I just can't win with her, then there are days you are inspired and everything flows so right.
If you are good at reading dudes, she is heaven.

A little different boat because I have no idea what I'm doing at all or how to read people. Guess this will be the quick (and painful) way to learn that!

Sblargh

Banned
Talking about Makoto, can you fukiage on (normal human being) reaction? Like, you see the dude jumping in, you do the fukiage and does it come out on time? I had success throwing Ultra 2 on reaction against every projectile-based character but Guile, but fukiage always seems like won't come fast enough.

LProtag

Sblargh said:
Talking about Makoto, can you fukiage on (normal human being) reaction? Like, you see the dude jumping in, you do the fukiage and does it come out on time? I had success throwing Ultra 2 on reaction against every projectile-based character but Guile, but fukiage always seems like won't come fast enough.

I just started playing today and I don't even have a stick. I can barely get it to come out when I want it to, haha.

Sblargh

Banned
InsertNameHere said:
I just started playing today and I don't even have a stick. I can barely get it to come out when I want it to, haha.

I play on the sixaxis since Vanilla, there is some stuff that I think it's harder, like the instant air tsurugi (you a 9214 + mk and it's godly for some reason, you do a really low tsurugi that jump over fireballs and you can combo a lot of stuff after). But my sixaxis has been good to me, you kinda of learn to say that when you want the fireball motion you press *down* first and when you want the dragon punch motion you press *front* first.

LProtag

Sblargh said:
I play on the sixaxis since Vanilla, there is some stuff that I think it's harder, like the instant air tsurugi (you a 9214 + mk and it's godly for some reason, you do a really low tsurugi that jump over fireballs and you can combo a lot of stuff after). But my sixaxis has been good to me, you kinda of learn to say that when you want the fireball motion you press *down* first and when you want the dragon punch motion you press *front* first.

Huh. Well, I already ordered a stick a while ago that will be in soon. My thumb hurt after playing a bit, haha.

vulva

got my nsb streams going and finally got ssf4ae for pc.

life is good. btw if anyone ever wants to body my chun my PC gamertag thing is: vulvapalooza

USD

tFd8l.png

ぺろぺろ

USD

dath Viper on nsb2. EDIT: Blown up.

Momochi's team (Tetra/Choco/Momochi) on nsb1. Momochi registered as Cody today.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
toasty_T said:
Should have said Vega. He hasn't got shit
Scarlet Terror ... ._.

Yoshichan said:
Scarlet Terror ... ._.
Not saying that it doesn't autocorrect, but the utility of it isn't all that good seeing as it's a back charge instead of down. The timing is ridiculous like Honda's autcorrect headbutt which looks like some wizardry when it comes out.

That and it gets stuffed by pretty much everything.

Vega apologist

edit: oh shit. speak of the devil

Top Bottom