• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Ok guys, I've waited long enough now. I have a PC code for SSF4AE to give away. Here is my condition, I will set up a tournament using the games own tournament mode with rounds being 3/5 since it's single elimination. I have both the PS3 and 360, but only one code. Which ever system fills up first(with 8 being the max) or has the most players interested in competing will be the system that I put my code up for. If almost nobody gives a shit and it's just one guy asking, I guess I'll just give it to him. If it's just one guy asking from both systems asking then I guess I'll flip a coin.

I'm thinking about making it random only as to level the playing field, but if people are against it then may the best man win with there best character. I'll be around tonight to do the tournament so good luck guys.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Rice-Eater said:
Ok guys, I've waited long enough now. I have a PC code for SSF4AE to give away. Here is my condition, I will set up a tournament using the games own tournament mode with rounds being 3/5 since it's single elimination. I have both the PS3 and 360, but only once code. Which every system fills up first or has the most players interested in competing will be the system that I put my code up for. If almost nobody gives a shit and it's just one guy asking, I guess I'll just give it to him. If it's just one guy asking from both systems asking then I guess I'll flip a coin.

I'm thinking about making it random only as to level the playing field, but if people are against it then may the best man win with there best character. I'll be around tonight to do the tournament so good luck guys.

I'm interested in this.

Rice-Eater said:
Ok guys, I've waited long enough now. I have a PC code for SSF4AE to give away. Here is my condition, I will set up a tournament using the games own tournament mode with rounds being 3/5 since it's single elimination. I have both the PS3 and 360, but only one code. Which every system fills up first or has the most players interested in competing will be the system that I put my code up for. If almost nobody gives a shit and it's just one guy asking, I guess I'll just give it to him. If it's just one guy asking from both systems asking then I guess I'll flip a coin.

Sounds good.

Axis

Rice-Eater said:
Ok guys, I've waited long enough now. I have a PC code for SSF4AE to give away. Here is my condition, I will set up a tournament using the games own tournament mode with rounds being 3/5 since it's single elimination. I have both the PS3 and 360, but only one code. Which ever system fills up first or has the most players interested in competing will be the system that I put my code up for. If almost nobody gives a shit and it's just one guy asking, I guess I'll just give it to him. If it's just one guy asking from both systems asking then I guess I'll flip a coin.

damn you rice-eater...this is revenge for me not going to gvegas isn't it? >:3

Axis said:
damn you rice-eater...this is revenge for me not going to gvegas isn't it? >:3

If you want the code playa then win it fair and square, that's assuming the PSN guys aren't all over it.

But maybe it would have helped if you came to G-Vegas to hang out and do casuals. But we'll never know now. But anyways, are you in?

Rentahamster said:
Sounds interesting, Rice.

I probably wouldn't participate if it was random select, though.

I only thought about doing that as to make newer/weaker players feel like they have a fighting chance instead of worrying about one of the better players just beasting on them. But if nobody is requesting it then it will just be normal rules.

So far I have

1 for 360
1 for unknown
1 for quoting me but I'm not sure if he's interested or not
1 on the fence because he doesn't know the rules yet(but it won't be random select as of right now)
1 for being bitter that he didn't become fake friends with me so he could get his hands on my precious code

Right now you are the front runner El Sloth

Axis

Rice-Eater said:
If you want the code playa then win it fair and square, that's assuming the PSN guys aren't all over it.

But maybe it would have helped if you came to G-Vegas to hang out and do casuals. But we'll never know now. But anyways, are you in?

haha i'll play, why not?

+1 360

also, you coming to the next gvegas?

For sure I'll be at the next one unless something really important comes up.

Update:

3 PS3
3 360

Right now the 360 vs PS3 FT8 is looking like a 5/5 match up right now.

Aedile

Degen said:
edit: oh hell... random?

Only fair, right? Otherwise Rice might as well just give it to the best player. It's really just for fun anyway.

edit: Apparently I no longer have access to the e-mail address behind my HyperboreanExile account, so if you invite me, invite Padslinger.

Degen said:
sure why not

PS3

edit: oh hell... random?

Are you ok with random because the majority of PS3 GAF'ers are asking for random. If you're in, then the sign ups are over. If not then I'll wait for another PS3 GAF'er who doesn't mind playing random.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
PS3 guys aren't getting any love lately so it should go to one of them. And yeah it should be random select.

If we can get fighting GAF shirts made, I'll throw them into future tournies I run.

I'll be starting a lobby a couple of hours later if anybody wants to join.

Imm0rt4l said:
I'm down random +1 for ps3 random

Sorry but you're a little late. I was only holding it for the first 8 people because that's the max for the SSF4AE tourney mode.

The line up is

1. Morro
2. Edgeward
3. Cloudius
4. Aedile
5. Rocwell
6. Professor Beef
7. Vissione
8. Degen

If anybody wants to back out to let Immort4l take there place then say so. We'll do the tournament around 10-12pm or whenever it's most convenient for everybody. Hey Kadey, if you want to stream it then I'm sure everybody would appreciate it.

Axis

Rice-Eater said:
For sure I'll be at the next one unless something really important comes up.

Update:

3 PS3
3 360

Right now the 360 vs PS3 FT8 is looking like a 5/5 match up right now.

i talked to phil(fildoh) earlier this week...next one should be in november i believe so i'll see you there if so! we have a smaller tournament in a week

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lots of Live guys went on PC. My stream generals Jlai, Eva and Saty.

Kuma goes to TNL a lot.

Vex is living his little red riding hood fantasies.

Rb is going to tournies and not participating because he can't play stick.

God's Beard is playing with himself.

The rest randomly appear here and there.

Top Bottom