• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Imm0rt4l

God's Beard said:
I play everybody still!

...on GGPO.

And it's not my fault that training mode in MVC3 is more fun than actually playing SF4.
Have you even played anyone in gafchat? I know you stay on mvc and probably just play pc for sf.

Axis

Kadey said:
Lots of Live guys went on PC. My stream generals Jlai, Eva and Saty.

Kuma goes to TNL a lot.

Vex is living his little red riding hood fantasies.

Rb is going to tournies and not participating because he can't play stick.

God's Beard is playing with himself.

The rest randomly appear here and there.

i'm back >:D

also don't hate on bulleta ^_^

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You have fun playing with yourself? Oh wait. Don't answer that.

I've been messing around with different configs and setups. What do you guys think of my stream quality now? Framerate is higher. And I even use a little less bitrate so more people can watch it.

Using Sim. The guy got mad in the second round. LOL.

http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/292531631

eva01

Kadey said:
Lots of Live guys went on PC. My stream generals Jlai, Eva and Saty.

I'm somewhat around took a break until ae pc came out and just play for a few games. The game feels to fast for me now :(

Imm0rt4l

Hycran is taking my spot whenever the tourney starts. I'm gonna be getting a new pc next month and I'll probably just get AE then.

Professor Beef said:
So is this Random tournament gonna happen in 30 minutes, or some other time?

I'll have the room set up around 10 PM and start sending invites to everybody that made the list. I'll give people time to show and post on GAF to let you know if you're still not there. But I will have a cut off point(like maybe 30 minutes after I send the invites) so if you're not there, it will start without you. But if there is a no show, I'll invite the log ride or any other PSN GAF'ers who are around.

BTW, if you have a different PSN name from your GAF name, let me know now or I won't be able to invite you. Or just go to GAFChat and let me know that you're one of the guys on the list and I'll invite you.

Imm0rt4l said:
Hycran is taking my spot whenever the tourney starts. I'm gonna be getting a new pc next month and I'll probably just get AE then.

Damn it, what is with you people. Ok, done. The new revised list

1. Morro
2. Edgeward
3. Cloudius
4. Hycran
5. Rocwell
6. Professor Beef
7. Vissione
8. Degen

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
zlatko said:
So did that tournament go down? I'd be down on 360.

PS3 was the winner.

We should do a tournament anyway. Winner gets:

2QLwX.jpg

Imm0rt4l

Good shit to cloudius.

I feel bad I won like that behest, I didn't even want the w, I was just a placeholder :/

Finals ended up with me and cloudius in a battle of the moe, it was a match that would make pandaman proud and a match that would make dbj shake his head in disgust. Shit was scrubtacular.

Congrats to Cloudius, the winner of the random PS3 tourney. He gets my AE PC code that I got from attending EVO. Congrats man, just check the mail.

Morris

Disco Devil
Random tourney was mad hype.

Fuck ibuki tho, the one character i never ever play is the one i get on the 1st round ;_;

Thanks everyone and Thanks Rice Eater for holding the tournament. Shit was hype. Everyone knows dat random is not random...or maybe it is...

Sakura vs Sakura GF

I ran a random tourney with the intention that anybody can win. In the end the two guys with the highest amount of PP made it(I think, I forgot to check on Floyd). But honestly, there were some close calls so it definitely could have gone differently.

shit was hype, floyd getting so saltyyyyyyy with my godlike kara sagat technology. Good match against cloudius even though i suck with shotos haha. Had a great time. I did an empty jump into ex tatsu land into throw for the win, fucking shin yomi levels. Cloudius i sent you an invite into my room for ranbats

Morris

Disco Devil
Rice-Eater said:
I ran a random tourney with the intention that anybody can win. In the end the two guys with the highest amount of PP made it(I think, I forgot to check on Floyd). But honestly, there were some close calls so it definitely could have gone differently.

I got up to 2.8k pp then just stopped playing ranked there. Haven't played a ranked match in months. I find more skilled people on random endless anyway...

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Alright my fellow PSN brethern, listen up.

Since random select tourneys are fun as hell I've decided to hold a random select tournament with a prize on Sunday (i.e. tomorrow). What the prize is will be a secret to everyone, including myself, as I will pick it randomly from a pool of prizes. It could be a $20 PSN card, it could be this copy of the Asian version of Demon Souls, it could be a bottle of unmarked, expired perscription drugs, or it could be a coupon for one free cyber sex session with yours truly.
Just kidding about that last one, unless Floyd wins. <3

So tomorrow at 9pm EST, join me on GAF-chat on PSN won't you? For your chance to win a piece of artistic history, or something. You can quote this post to solidify your entry, if you do not show up you will be replaced by someone much better looking than you.

Disclaimer: Contest is only open to residents of Canada and the Continental US (excluding Quebec), I reserve all rights to use your name/likeness in any upcoming cartoons or films I may be producing. I will pay all shipping costs if necessary. There may or may not be more tournaments like this in the future. All rights reserved ConCorp© 2011.

BE THERE, OR YOU PROBABLY WONT WIN ANYTHINGGGGGG

120px-Csi_miami_yeah.jpg

Conceited said:

Since random select tourneys are fun as hell I've decided to hold a random select tournament with a prize on Sunday (i.e. tomorrow). What the prize is will be a secret to everyone, including myself, as I will pick it randomly from a pool of prizes. It could be a $20 PSN card, it could be this copy of the Asian version of Demon Souls, it could be a bottle of unmarked, expired perscription drugs, or it could be a coupon for one free cyber sex session with yours truly.

So tomorrow at 9pm EST, join me on GAF-chat on PSN won't you? For your chance to win a piece of artistic history, or something. You can quote this post to solidify your entry, if you do not show up you will be replaced by someone much better looking than you.

Disclaimer: Contest is only open to residents of Canada and the Continental US (excluding Quebec), I reserve all rights to use your name/likeness in any upcoming cartoons or films I may be producing. I will pay all shipping costs if necessary. There may or may not be more tournaments like this in the future. All rights reserved ConCorp© 2011.

120px-Csi_miami_yeah.jpg

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Conceited said:

120px-Csi_miami_yeah.jpg
ugh yo dam, I'm not Continental. (Hawaii)

Top Bottom