• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God's Beard said:
Dru is a really really good honda.
I think he's one of the best Hondas in the world.

At the tourney I went to this past weekend, he did jab hands into another jab hands and jab xx hands > FADC > c.short > c.jab xx hands consistently.

Happy Phantom said:
ah, I wasn't aware. I'm gonna draw all over my momochi shirt and put your name instead
Ew. You have a shirt of Momofree.

Axis

dragonballjoseph said:

At the tourney I went to this past weekend, he did jab hands into another jab hands and jab xx hands > FADC > c.short > c.jab xx hands consistently.

i agree, i think he's one of the best. but he doesn't post here so it doesn't count to his answer :p

he made us all free yesterday. hell i got a game off andyocr before i got one off dru :(

SnowWolf said:
Nagoya Street Battle 17 with an unprecedented 4 simultaneous live streams to show every match. Starting in 5 hours.

Dear God!!

This is going to be hype. Team EG is going to be there...and I'm sure they're going to get wrecked. Should be a good one none the less.

hitsugi

black_vegeta said:
Dear God!!

This is going to be hype. Team EG is going to be there...and I'm sure they're going to get wrecked. Should be a good one none the less.
Have faith. It's our job to hype up US players until they're out.

Also, Yang looks pretty fun. I said the same thing about Guy though......

cHaotix8

dragonballjoseph said:

Can I get his GT?

hitsugi said:
Have faith. It's our job to hype up US players until they're out.

Also, Yang looks pretty fun. I said the same thing about Guy though......

LET'S GO TEAM LAND OF THE FREE!

jk. :p

SnowWolf, do you have a roster of players at NSB?

haunts

Bacon of Hope
God's Beard said:
Why would you join the idon'tplaywinner stream if haunts isn't gonna stick around to fight anybody?

I only got one shot at him.

sorry, working on an article right now -- cant play.

gutabo

cHaotix8 said:
Does anyone on Gaf play a good Guile or Honda? I needs some more practice against them.

XBL by the ways.
I play honda, I can play with you if you don't mind some lag, GT: Gutabo2 or PSN: Gutabo4, just send a friend request. And if you can't find a good guile try with GeoM MoDinside or Rebelo, I used to play with them back in vanilla, MoDinside might have some lag too(he's closer to me if you're not in Latin America), I don't think you'll have lag at all with rebelo.

Corky said:
anybody got some cool vids/tutorials of expert guy players ?
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tsukimiya

He is probably considered the best Guy player in Japan. There are lots of archived videos on his channel.

Also, I think it's BS that Yang has an Ultra do goes through the full animation and damage off a trade. Sagat is BS as well. There are characters like Fei Long, Cammy, and Guy who don't have the vacuum ultra animation. I don't understand the reasoning why certain characters get vacuum Ultras and some don't.

SmokeMaxX

marathonfool said:

He is probably considered the best Guy player in Japan. There are lots of archived videos on his channel.

Also, I think it's BS that Yang has an Ultra do goes through the full animation and damage off a trade. Sagat is BS as well. There are characters like Fei Long, Cammy, and Guy who don't have the vacuum ultra animation. I don't understand the reasoning why certain characters get vacuum Ultras and some don't.

I think it's okay for weak characters to have vacuum ultras. Unfortunately Sagat wasn't weak in Vanilla and I don't think Yang will be weak in Super...
But if Sakura, Gen, Makoto, had a vacuum Ultra? Yeah sure, that'd be alright.

Imm0rt4l

marathonfool said:

wow he gets full ultra animation? That's bullshit.

butzopower

proud of his butz
I'm sure I'm LTTP on this problem, but I bought one of the SFIV standard Arcade Fight Sticks for 360. I got it new, and out of the box it already seems to be having problems. For one, sometimes the LT button just doesnt respond, which isn't a huge deal because I should just man up and hit all three K. My bigger problem is with the top corners on the stick itself. They don't seem to respond if the stick is coming in from the side directions. It doesn't even make a click sound. It works fine coming in from the up direction into either of the corners, just maybe 1 out of 30 times coming from the side. Is this normal, common, and does anyone know what I can do if not?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ewwwwwww......

What the hell happened here? :lol

I always get something weird happening online.

movieu.gif

entremet

Kadey said:
Ewwwwwww......

movieu.gif
looks like he might have used the stretch stand fierce. lag may have hidden the frames.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Everybody around the internets are still talking like the loketest changes are a done deal.

I'm gonna laugh at all you fools when AE comes out and Cammy's tkcs is back, does 200 damage, and links into U2, and Vega's wakeup is even shittier.

Gyrian

entrement said:
looks like he might have used the stretch stand fierce. lag may have hidden the frames.

That's exactly what happened. You can see it about to come out during Ken's ultra startup.
The stretched limb barely appears on-screen because of the camera angle swinging back to normal.

DCcut.gif

Now that is some psychic mashed ultra. Online Kens.

SmokeMaxX

Kadey said:
Ewwwwwww......

Yeah, Ken's U1 has a vacuum effect. I guess there are hittable frames on Seth's stretchy arms before the animation comes out? But yeah, Sanford did this to the tip of Dhalsim's stretchy arms before at one of our local tournies.

I'm going to use my laptop and desktop for this awesomeness.

Here's a breakdown on what stream does what:

nsb stream - View the venue.
nsb2 stream - Finals.
nsb3 stream - Qualifying ABEF blocks.
nsb4 stream - Qualifying CDGH blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom