• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just played with the people in the iPlayerwinner stream for a bit. Only two matches-- does anyone know who "Selten64" is? I almost beat him and he accused me of cheating (using turbo). :lol

I beat this Gief player with T. Hawk in the second match, but I don't know if he was trash-talking (knew his named sounded familar) since I didn't have a mic in at this point, and quit out after that...eight people just takes forever.

Lyte Edge said:
Just played with the people in the iPlayerwinner stream for a bit. Only two matches-- does anyone know who "Selten64" is? I almost beat him and he accused me of cheating (using turbo). :lol

I beat this Gief player with T. Hawk in the second match, but I don't know if he was trash-talking (knew his named sounded familar) since I didn't have a mic in at this point, and quit out after that...eight people just takes forever.
Even if I didn't have my Ranbat with jlai I wouldn't have stayed, it takes to long to go through 8 players.

Edit: Haunts, I thought I was ready for your Sagat but I was wrong. :(

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
God's Beard said:
I get really frustrated when I don't have voice chat, which is why i hate playing ranked. It's like I'm not fighting a person.
Totally agree. Even if you're getting your ass kicked, it's so much better when you know there's a(n intelligent) person on the other end. Sometimes makes the simplest stuff entertaining as hell when you can laugh about it firsthand.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is the camera man afraid of Wong?

edit 1: Btw where is this filmed? Is it in Akihabara SEGA club?

edit 2: n/m, read the description

simtmb

First day back after a break from the game, and boy did i rage in rank tonight :lol

I got so mad that i started to join games, choose random characters, and just do whatever. In the process, lost 800PP (from 3100 to 2300) xD but took it back to 2700 just recently.

I got so lame towards the end of the day, getting time outs in certain matches, where i just couldn't handle the play from the people i vsd during the entire night. (I play Bison).

A few examples; i vsd a Sakura who did nothing but crouch in the corner for the entire match. Everything i did, blocked or teched :lol so i kept chipping away. I hated this match, i can't stand crap like this even if its an easy win.
Blanka: Same as above basically.
Zangief: Lariat, lariat lariat to build meter and constantly running away. I just poked and used devils reverse for the entire match....a whole 5 round match. Tiresome.
Guile: I encountered about 30 of them, that knew exactly what they were doing and what they should be doing. I won quite often, but such a chore to play. Walk back boom all day long, any of my losses came from lack of patience and thought. :lol

The last bit, Ryu. This is a question to DBJ or any other Bison user here. Why does every Ryu i vs, jump back roundhouse for the entire match each and every time i use Bison?
It pisses me off so much.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God's Beard said:
close MK, right?
Yup, just confirmed in 3s. Close MK. No idea how some people use it as an anti-air though...

Yoshichan

_dementia said:
it's not uncommon to use close versions of normals for AA. see Abel's close standing HP for example.
Yeah I know but I'm thinking only about Yangs close MK. I've played some Yang but never been able to time it for it to become AA. Hopefully the timing is easier in SSFIV.

I've had some long sessions against Jug online, man his Gouken is sick. And when I was playing him around the time Super just came, he already had a great understanding of Guy.

black_vegeta said:
As of late from what recall she has been my bitch.

At our first number of meetings she has gotten me with that one trick reset shit, but no longer my Rawg falls victim to it.

As always, we can always get some sets in...no prob.
Imma show you why Sakura beats rawg.
When he doesn't have meter. :(
And I've got an entire arsenal resets for dat rawg. :D

eissan said:
dont worry his bison is free :p
I don't care about what scrubs say about my bimpson. :p

Happy Phantom said:
you sure like to brag a lot
It's because I'm godlike.

eissan

dragonballjoseph said:

I don't care about what scrubs say about my bimpson. :p

It's because I'm godlike.

This scrub is gonna have his way with your bison

but not your sakura :( god damn I hate sakura

LakeEarth

While Yang's c.mk launcher into ultra 1 definitely needs to be in the corner, I'm not 100% sure his ultra 2 will as it has a lot of forward mobility. But if not, ultra 2 may still be better as it should go through fireballs (so does ultra 1 but it has to be up close).

haunts said:
bad match up!

Indeed it is. :(

I couldn't even walk forward without getting kara tiger-kneed to my grill.

I think you realized I was about to dash ultra your tiger shots, then you stopped throwing them until I lost my charge. Dammit I was salty.

dragonballjoseph said:

I gots lots of meter to burn for that schoolgirl skank. :D

cHaotix8 said:
Does anyone on Gaf play a good Guile or Honda? I needs some more practice against them.

XBL by the ways.

Gutabo has a free Honda you can beat up.

Just playing, probably one of the best Honda's on here. Just hold back and don't jump to not get hit by his headbutts and splashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom