• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPARSTARX

Viva La Baton! Maining Rolento with the quickness if confirmed no matter how shitty he can turn out to be like Makoto/Hakan/Juri.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AZ Greg said:
GGs. That's cool. While it's definitely not perfect, the connection feels pretty decent to me, especially considering our distance. I was dropping some links early on but towards the middle/end was hitting them pretty consistently. And I was able to AA Cammy and Rufus with st.RH. IDK, didn't feel any worse than it ever has in the past when we played. But I can understand why it's a problem now.

Ill still fight you even if we lag!! :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dun dun dun.

6DGvS.png

XenoRaven

I would play with you Greg, but my 360 started doing this wonderful thing where the disc tray doesn't close. I close it, it just pops back open. Good thing I have a backup at home. I might have to refrain from traveling with my 360 until I get the new model. Not sure why I keep supporting this company when their hardware is so bad. Oh wait yes I do. Halo and Xbox Live. Maybe I'll get that Halo Reach model when it comes out...

In the mean time, does anyone know a DIY fix for disc tray issues? Like I said, I have a backup, but I'd like to be able to have the second box without having to pay to get it fixed.

I wanna play some matches but I'm still at work T_T

none of the new characters have been sitting well with me....so I'm willing to try anyone new they throw out

hitsugi

I could dig Rolento in SSF4.. having played Rolento in A2, A3, and CVS2 :D he's fun and has a lot of tools at his disposal. FADC seems like it'd be worthless for him but I guess it'd depend on how his qcf+p is..

Imm0rt4l

well that art isn't original, so it's someone that's just cockteasing the rumors. cvs2 rolento lol. I'm sure he'll make the cut though.

Fucking hell.....today my modem went down. Now I have no PS3 and no internet.....fuck this week.

New PS3 and new modem tomorrow though.....my wallet am cry.

thank god for my phone.....if this shit breaks i'll cry.

Caj814

If it was anything like SF4 console development(Dee Jay and T.Hawk not making it in). . .the first two characters to get revealed may be Rolento and Elena. . .or two brand new characters they kept under the rug.:lol

Caj814 said:
If it was anything like SF4 console development(Dee Jay and T.Hawk not making it in). . .the first two characters to get revealed may be Rolento and Elena. . .or two brand new characters they kept under the rug.:lol

I think Alex should be one of the characters because this is between SFII and SFIII. Alex was the main character in SFIII. This is the best way to bring him into the game if they want to keep the story together.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Caj814 said:
canadian pls.

I can't wait for tomorrow! I hope Ono spills the beans and finally tells us! No more of this darn teasing and announcements or announcements!

I hope the 7 character thing is true. If it is true, I think I'd be more excited about that then Marvel VS Capcom 3!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
riceandbeans said:
For what system?

And I have a real funny feeling there are going to be a few surprise "scrubs" in there that are going to be better than average :lol
like my... uh.. brother.
ursus moe~

yeah thats totally his account.

NeoUltima

Good games as usual PSN gaf chat. I may not be able to play for another week, but at least I went out with a tourny mode win :D. lol at Matrix references in that last round.

hitsugi

I think everyone's pretty confident about Alex and Rolento.. and maybe even Hugo if there are going to be more than 2 additional characters. Hell I'd even say Q, but everyone else = who knows D: can't be that much longer before we find out though.

vissione

Banned
Shoutouts to me currently getting my ass handed to me tonight on PSN GAFchat... maybe I should get in on that scrub tournament. Apparently Canada is godlike at this game.

in order to separate the scrubs from everyone else I think in order to be fair to them, only the names in the "scrub online thread" only should be allowed to join.

You can't really do it by BP since a lot of people don't really play ranked, and BP is not really a real measure of skill.

but I'm sure panda will find a way in and sandbag the shit out of it...

Be suspicious of psn tag "Koalaman"

@Haunts

Where do you guys hold the keystone tournaments at? I'm prolly gonna take a trip up north in a week or two and want to get in on the action.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
damnit coil, ixnay on the oalamankay.

sandbagging is what i am experienced in though. :lol
not tonight though, im just playing naturally terrible tonight. :(

hitsugi said:
I think everyone's pretty confident about Alex and Rolento.. and maybe even Hugo if there are going to be more than 2 additional characters. Hell I'd even say Q, but everyone else = who knows D: can't be that much longer before we find out though.
The Hot Names for some of the Secret 7 this time are

*Rolento
Alex
*R.Mika
Q
Elena
Poison(might be them trolling and actually hugo)

The chars with * next to their name were supposed to be in Super (in mika's case ono wanted her in vanilla) so those 2 have a really high chance of making it.

Wallach

I could see R. Mika or Rolento coming in, but not both. If they're only adding two I just don't think they're going to take both characters from the same series.

Solune

vissione said:
Shoutouts to me currently getting my ass handed to me tonight on PSN GAFchat... maybe I should get in on that scrub tournament. Apparently Canada is godlike at this game.

Haha Canada's scene is WEAK, really weak.
No doubt there are good players from here but not anyone that could compete internationally anyways.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Solune said:
Haha Canada's scene doesn't travel
fixed that for you.

you're out in vancouver dude, atleast here i can bump into toronto/ottawa/montreal people at the average tourney.

we've got the population of socal in the second largest country in the world. thats the problem. >_>

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
Does anyone know if there will be a livestream of the Ono panel? That 1up.com link above is almost certainly a liveblog. I need to witness my beloved Elena* being revealed live!

(*Not that I actually have any information suggesting Elena is one of the new arcade/DLC characters)

Edit: I guess this answers the question...

@Yoshi_OnoChin
Unfortunately, it's not. SRY. RT @Mr_Kzimir: Will there be a live stream ?

TheFLYINGManga_Ka said:
Hey guys. 1up is having a one hour live press conference with Ono on SSFIV news!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180511

It starts tomorrow at 12pm PST!

Very hyped for this! :D

I hope he announce some characters, but I bet that ONO does his usual tease.

"I cannot speak on anything at the moment, but you will be surprised at the final product."

That urk me so much, because I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve... Mr. Ono can I open my present now?

Chauncy Talon said:
I hope he announce some characters, but I bet that ONO does his usual tease.

"I cannot speak on anything at the moment, but you will be surprised at the final product."

That urk me so much, because I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve... Mr. Ono can I open my present now?
Yeah, I'm getting tired of the teasing too, and the announcements of announcements, and tweeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom