• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Okay, Im sorry but I just keep finding amazing SF shit today

This time from http://fabien-m.blogspot.com/ , observe

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
sigh well I just burned 100$ on SSF4, bunch of costumes and the game on demand. I swear AE better be fucking DLC or somebody's gonna get hurt real bad.

Papi

I've just discovered that my city (Bumfuck, Australia) has had AE machines for over a month now. Fuck. I've wasted a whole month of my life!!!

Since a bunch of y'all are going to play MvC3, I'll just ask in here. is the Collector's Edition of MvC3 worth it? Amazon's sold out of it. :( I'd be missing out on the 1 month marvel online trial and the DLC characters if I go standard. What edition is everyone in here getting?

the_log_ride said:
Since a bunch of y'all are going to play MvC3, I'll just ask in here. is the Collector's Edition of MvC3 worth it? Amazon's sold out of it. :( I'd be missing out on the 1 month marvel online trial and the DLC characters if I go standard. What edition is everyone in here getting?
I'm going LE

I believe you can still get the LE on Capcom's store. However, beware their shipping time, and unlike Amazon, you have to pay tax.

El Sloth

Banned
_dementia said:
I'm going LE

I believe you can still get the LE on Capcom's store. However, beware their shipping time, and unlike Amazon, you have to pay tax.
If you're in NY then you have to pay tax either way. It sucks. :\

MIMIC

Banned
I had two really bad players do a focus attack dash Ultras on me...or whatever they're called (one was Balrog and the other was Guy).

I literally almost dropped the controller during one of them because of how unbelievable it was. I was speechless and in awe, really.

Then I won the next rounds in a very comfortable fashion.

Was I being trolled? lol

MIMIC said:
I had two really bad players do a focus attack dash Ultras on me...or whatever they're called (one was Balrog and the other was Guy).

I literally almost dropped the controller during one of them because of how unbelievable it was. I was speechless and in awe, really.

Then I won the next rounds in a very comfortable fashion.

Was I being trolled? lol
Do you mean EX Kara-cancelling?

I did it unintentionally a couple of times with Abel in vanilla just from mashing. Could be the same thing here.

God's Beard said:
Man, removing your credit card from xbox live is a major pain in the ass.
I had to call them. They picked up fairly quickly and it wasn't a painful process.

Everyone's experience is different with them.

Morris

Disco Devil
Cloudius12 said:
trolling hard lol
dam that Bison is ass, mashing jabs lol

You guys signed up for EVO online?
you and seph are roomies right? lol

I'd be all over it if my ps3 wasn't dead :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom