• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Balrog is getting read by that turtling Charlie.

Standing roundhouse isn't doing it.

I feel like I'm about to break my go playing this. It's too good though.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Actually I'm better on a pad but I'll never go back to it. Comfort > Ouch.
All these damn people saying playing on a joystick makes you ten times better. It's getting old.

kmnon.png

Practice! Practice! Practice!

Using my stick makes you ten times sexier though.

<3

cHaotix8

_dementia said:
I see you ordered from the Capcom store though. I know that Shuma Gorath shirt must have tempted you, but good luck with shipping. They're notoriously late. :/

I pre-ordered Super through Capcom and got it on release day with standard shipping. I know people who ordered rush shipping got it a day before release.

USD

Without the stretching jump Fierce, it looks like the Zangief-Seth match is in Gief's favor, ahaha.

Or maybe it's just that Zangi-tan magic.

Toge

Thank you. And if you may, this 31366BP Fei? He was 60-ish losses in nearly 400 games, wowowowowowowow

wow great footsies

Nose Master

156xqup.jpg

Finally. Got it while reading a text and doing the rhythm, haha. It seems actually watching just forces you to mess up more cause of the visual ques you're relying on rather than the rhythm.

USD

Conceited said:
Did they add any more teams USD? Or is that final character count still correct?
No new teams for online sign-ups at least, the cutoff was earlier this morning (US time). 28 teams, 84 players total.

SmokeMaxX

LakeEarth said:
That Ibuki punishing a fireball ex forward. How do you even READ that?
What'd he punish it with? Probably just meant to punish the fireball with ex-neckbreaker and ended up catching the fadc.

LakeEarth

SmokeMaxX said:
What'd he punish it with? Probably just meant to punish the fireball with ex-neckbreaker and ended up catching the fadc.
Ultra 2 from half screen. So if it was just fireball it would've whiffed by a mile.

USD

If you're having stream problems, do the good ol' Spooky method: check your shit. Restart your browser/router/computer. I did and everything's running fine now.

Also, there's 50 teams total for the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom