• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Hitokage said:
Just noticed all these facepalms, haha.

flashmetroid4pbqw.gif

loseteckslze8.gif

facepalm0atk.gif

Mike Ross facepalms are the best.

MightyKAC said:
The fact that Mike Ross and Gootecks aren't getting paid to put these out is fucking criminal.
This shit is NEVER not hilarious. People can still donate to them right?

I agree with this. Finally caught the kinect dance vid over the weekend... So damn good

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
FlightOfHeaven said:
Hmmm, that's dedication. Cool. I just thought it was a random thing, and wondered if you just didn't Super or something.
Haha nah i have Super (though i don't have any of the fresh new costumes yet). Actually i made a bunch of SSF4 combovids during the first month before going back to SF4.

CPS2 said:
I think it's more to do with the juggle potential of the ultra being different if you hold kicks.
This type of stuff... http://shoryuken.com/f315/juggle-mechanics-guide-all-characters-video-guide-250054/

So if I understand it correctly, the last hit of the ultra can have different juggle points even though it always looks the same?
Yeah that guide is awesome, but i think his info for Balrog's ultra might be wrong. Maybe the punch version finisher is simply 5/6/7 instead 5/6+/5 or whatever. I don't even know how he tested that stuff because those numbers are insanely specific (and really hard to understand in some cases).

dragonballjoseph said:
Testing out my capture stuff. Cables I want haven't come in yet, so it's a bit low quality right now. Uploaded one of my favorite replays though. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGbcEKgMng0
DBJ vs. Wiseblade
Man I dunno ganguro Sak just does it for me D:

The video looks really interlaced, especially when I choose YT's "480p" option. What kind of capture card are you using? When I capture stuff I only can do so in 480i thanks to my cheapy capture device, so to avoid a similar effect, I play around with a de-interlace filter in virtualdub. Try that out if you still run in to that problem in the future.

Imm0rt4l

I had a mike ross moment today after I took this online proctored exam that I was ill prepared for. After I pressed submit, saw a 85% and I was like "ughh....why am I such a beast?"
/disgusted face

Imm0rt4l

Arpharmd B said:
Nope, it was because of White Castle.
I don't think they have those out in west coast, or least they didn't when I lived out there. The correct fast food to say would have been in-n-out.

Why would Marn leave, though? I can't see EG kicking out someone who's pretty much guaranteed to be a top 5 Marvel 3 competitor along with Justin, Yipes, Sanford and Keits.

MightyKAC said:
The fact that Mike Ross and Gootecks aren't getting paid to put these out is fucking criminal.
This shit is NEVER not hilarious. People can still donate to them right?
This is the complete truth. One of the best things that has come out of SSFIV.

Cloudius12 said:
There would be more information on that in the coming weeks according to the podcast about Evo 2k11 games.

I think it's going to be a failure with Tekken Tag 2, AE, Blaz Blue CS2, KOFXIII, Melty Blood, etc getting burn in the Japanese arcades. Japan is the land of the portable handheld, arcade and the occasional console jrpg/odd game.

And I don't see Keits getting top 5 with Marn, Yipes, Sanford, J.Wong, Neo, Karasa and other MVC2 OGs playing MVC3. But anything is possible.

My intro video won me a free copy of Marvel 3! So now I'll have it for 360 and PS3 whenever I get a new xbox.

Spiderjericho said:

I think it's going to be a failure with Tekken Tag 2, AE, Blaz Blue CS2, KOFXIII, Melty Blood, etc getting burn in the Japanese arcades. Japan is the land of the portable handheld, arcade and the occasional console jrpg/odd game.

And I don't see Keits getting top 5 with Marn, Yipes, Sanford, J.Wong, Neo, Karasa and other MVC2 OGs playing MVC3. But anything is possible.

I dunno, man, he's WAY into Marvel 3 right now, and other than myself and Justin Wong, there aren't any other genius-level keepaway players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom