• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocwell

Freakin' Ono man :lol
http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2011/02/01/ono-san_attacks_namco_bandai_games_america
c6162aee139efb5af3a8433.jpg

Imm0rt4l said:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs888.ash1/179615_180200258684387_100000832424468_361936_2163956_n.jpg[IMG]

I think ono is better at trolling.[/QUOTE]
Ono got this
[img]http://p.twipple.jp/data/Q/J/G/H/3.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Duelist

Imm0rt4l said:
Wish I could've stayed longer but I had rugby practice. ggs to the few I did get a chance to play, also duelist leveled up big since the last time I played him, though I only played him one match.

Lol, maybe. But your Gouken is still the truth.

GGs to Roc, Behest and everyone else last night.

Toge

Wiseblade said:
So my local arcade finally has 2 cabinets of AE set up! But I volunteer at a local youth club on Wednesdays...
Two? I heard its a ghetto one sticks on one cab setup!

Satyamdas

Banned
hitsugi said:
...isn't that the same thing, then?
Two sticks one cab means old school SF2 style setups where you're touching elbows with the other player and sharing the same screen. That is considered ghetto nowadays compared to the "one screen all to myself" setup that is used currently. At least that's what I'm guessing.

Toge

Satyamdas said:
Two sticks one cab means old school SF2 style setups where you're touching elbows with the other player and sharing the same screen. That is considered ghetto nowadays compared to the "one screen all to myself" setup that is used currently. At least that's what I'm guessing.
Correct! Don't like other people listening to me mashing :)

hitsugi

Satyamdas said:
He edited as I was quoting x.x regardless, everyone's on the same page now.

2 sticks 1 cab will always be the best way to play.

also, not gonna lie, my hype levels are starting to get really high for MVC3. Fucking another few years of my life devoted to learning a new game. le sigh.

entremet

Nice to see the Break streaming again. The NYC Metro area SFIV streaming community has kinda died since Team Spooky lost their Guard Crush location.

Rocwell

Aruarian Reflection said:
Oh ok, my bad, I got this confused with the arcade stick thread. I rarely visit that thread so I got confused. Carry on :)
It's too late, Madcatz assassins are already on the way to your house. Get out while you still can!

HiResDes said:
So when this DLC comes out do you think there will be a bigger ratio of Oni Akuma scrubs online or Evil Ryu?

Evil Ryu by far, I think he'll actually overtake good Ryu as the #1 most used character for a while(maybe even for good). The good thing for the rest of us is that he has low life and can't play runaway no where near as good as the current Akuma let alone AE Akuma. So basically if these guys playing him suck, it should be easier to beat him then regular Ryu since the thing Evil Ryu does best is punish people and that requires himto get close and hit his links.

chriskun

jlai said:
Been messing around with Honda.. DAT DAMAGE
yeah, honda has amazing damage, but has hardly any options with how to deal it. I don't understand why hes getting so much hate. EX headbutt is godlike sure but other than that he has pretty much nothing on wake up. Playing against shotos is still a fucking nightmare also. Also, I dont see how the Balrog and Bison matchups are 5-5, biggest crock of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom