• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

h3ro said:
Crazy!

Also, I saw Sanford was wearing an Empire jersey, besides him and Yipes, who else is left in Empire? Is Diemnon still Empire even though he's moved to Europe?
Andre, Dieminion, Rahsaan, Kreymore, Nelson, Smooth Viper, JeRon, Desmond, Lincoln Morris, and probably a few others I could never think of.

USD

Cloudius12 said:
Sanford did a nice CH cr. FP > Tiger Uppercut > Cross Up Ultra in the corner. Cammy Active frames for Cannon Spike is ridiculous.
Oh yeah, I remember thinking that was brilliant when it happened. I used to prefer his Viper, but I really love Sanford Sagat now.

El Sloth

Banned
USD said:
Watching this again, Kyohei is just nasty with the CH cr.HP Ultra-confirm, lands it once at 3:48 and again at 18:08. I don't think I've seen any other Cammy player landing them like that. And Sanford is godlike with the crouching Fierces and psychic uppercuts.
Yeah Sanford was showing some great spacing in those games. Great use of cr.fierce and Angry Scar to throw off Marlin Pie's timing(even if it didn't work that one match).

Cammy's DP is active for a reallly long time, goddamn.

hitsugi

~Devil Trigger~ said:
good god you killing me here

$20 would be pretty reasonable, right?

I wonder if they'd really be going the DLC route over trying to release another version on disc for $40-ish..

..it'd be a lot smarter to go DLC since they're going to rack up money with all of the new costumes that I'm sure they plan on adding

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The Take Out Bandit said:
threi! I don't want to hear any more doodoo about your giving up. Barring my lack of talent and poor execution you were super on point today.

Don't give up!

WTF are you doing in this thread? Shouldn't you be posting in the Animu fighting that isn't Guilty Gear thread? ;P

TheSeks said:
WTF are you doing in this thread? Shouldn't you be posting in the Animu fighting that isn't Guilty Gear thread? ;P

I'll be going back there soon to prove my execution isn't this f*cked up, it's just Onotarded games. ;)

Just to double check. I swear my execution isn't this god awful. I was gonna punk threi with chip damage from an EX Machine Gun Upper and I missed it and he went home with the match. MY TEA AND CRUMPETS MONEY!!!!

Threi

notag
lol im not on point at all, ttob just doesn't know the matchup.

outside of that I've pretty much lost every match i've played today actually.

Threi said:
lol im not on point at all, ttob just doesn't know the matchup.

The match up is Hokan must win! :D

I really dislike playing patient. It often ends with me getting a foot in the mouth.

outside of that I've pretty much lost every match i've played today actually.[/QUOTE]

WTF man? I believe in you!

If anything maybe playing me has made you sloppy and overconfident! ;)

Solune

USD said:
Watching this again, Kyohei is just nasty with the CH cr.HP Ultra-confirm, lands it once at 3:48 and again at 18:08. I don't think I've seen any other Cammy player landing them like that. And Sanford is godlike with the crouching Fierces and psychic uppercuts.

What's even more impressive than hit confirming is that he landed those without using frame traps. Absolutely disgusting.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
EraldoCoil said:
Shout out's to AZgreg and winning the superbowl!!!!!
rodgersftw.gif

SHORYUKEN

Imm0rt4l

I came across a player today with 13k PP today, Trigun52

smh, why people feel the need to boost is beyond me. Their is nothing legit about having that kind of pp at all.

Threi

notag
for all the bitching, at least today ended on a good note (thanks to my extreme stubborness)

managed to get to 2900. Did the whole "1 game before 3k and lose a couple in a row" thing a couple times again, but didn't manage to get salty and fall too far back.

that being said a couple other chars join balrog in the "ugggh dammit why do i have to fight them its such a hard matchup" bitchlist.

so

fei-long
guile
rose
dudley
adon
gen
seth

screw you all >=(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The Take Out Bandit said:
What you gonna do with Hokan?

I gotta redeem!

What you gonna do with Hokan?

I gotta believe!

Everybody say Hokan! Ho Ho Kan! Ho Ho Hoooooooooo!

Who is Hokan? Is this some fighting game community slang term for "Hakan?"

Yesterday was my first street fighter tournament!

Vancouver Street Battle: 3v3 Teams and Singles

Overall it was a fun but poorly executed times. After the first half of teams got finished too many people started jumping around and getting lost and generally dragging ass. We started at 2 and finished at 7 =/ Unfortunately I was pretty free during the teams but i got some respect in the singles. Lost a nail biter with an Akuma that I know i could have beaten, then after going 1-1 with a dudley he switched to chun and gave me a whoopin. I was so worn down by that time that I forgot how to block lol.

All in all though I hope they have another one and seeing as I havent played for about 4 months I think i did alright. Managed to pull of a clutch nightmare booster through an akuma fireball and had a guy go "holy shit did you see that? that was fucking clutch!"

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Now I know why there is so much love for the street fighter scene in America. You guys have such good competitors!

Joekage

So I decided my secondary is going to be Ken. Alternating between him and Cody on XBL. My win percentage with Cody is miles ahead of Ken but man, now I know why scrubs have so much fun with him. Something about hitting that fierce shoryuken that warms your soul. Even better when you're hit confirming it haha. Although, it seems most people aren't used to Ken's who can anti-air dp.. it's legitimately where I get 60% of my damage from haha. Don't even get me started on anti-air U1 lol

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Alright, sagat vs bison ;

On block, do you have to kara tiger uppercut in order to punish lk scissors?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hmm, what are all these new rumours/hints from Ono regarding the pcversion about? Same old fuckwad ono trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom