• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
the_log_ride said:
just standing LK, right? not Back+LK? You're right though. Super nerf is tolerable, but the other stuff is a head-scratcher to me. I'm just mad salty, man. Like an improved cr.MP is supposed to make up for shit? I've got a feeling that AE is gonna be rough times...
Yeah, just st.lk. B+lk is untouched. And honestly, the better db.mp is huge because it works better as an OS for dive kicks (6 frame OS in Super = LOL) and as a general up close poke, but losing 60 damage on EX flame since it can be combo'd into as a trade off is just wtf. 5 less damage on almost every normal is nothing, though. I just wish they would have buffed his drills again, we need them shits to be like in ST! >:|

Nose Master

6 more to go for C to shining C.
Adon, Gen, Guy, Seth, Abel, Viper.
My main is going to be fucking trash by the time I get back to it :(.

BotoxAgent said:
lol, can't blame you GAF. Even though I am learning blanka, I still have a deep hatred towards the green bastard. I played Vexco, and he left after 2 fights (even though he won both of them, lol)...no one likes fighting blanka.

The combination of Tsrai videos and the discussion about Honda and his jab-->hands, made me realize that I should work on tightening up my piano input execution. Dementia - u tight? lol

My blanka is complete ass right now. But it's nice terrorizing flowchart shotos online by being uber lame.

Blanka is so undeservedly hated. So many Blankas will do unbelievably stupid, unsafe shit all day and just ride the Blanka fear wave to victory. They're really not that bad.

I might just be fine with the match-up cause it's my roommate's main. And he's not one of the fullscreen ball/electricity scrub Blankas.

When I send messages, I use my Raptr on my PC. Sometimes when i really want to piss them off...I just flood their inbox with nonsense since sending messages with Raptr is chat-based, haha

BotoxAgent said:
When I send messages, I use my Raptr on my PC. Sometimes when i really want to piss them off...I just flood their inbox with nonsense since sending messages with Raptr is chat-based, haha

And I'm the bad man. lol

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So here's a desperate shot in the dark :

How many swedish gaffers from Karlstad do we have here ? :( Me and my mate want people to play offline with.

Ok....I know its a bit early, but psn crew check ur messages, I have sent out invites to mahvel 3 chat.

Everyone else should get one once the OT is posted.

Axis

BotoxAgent said:
lol, can't blame you GAF. Even though I am learning blanka, I still have a deep hatred towards the green bastard. I played Vexco, and he left after 2 fights (even though he won both of them, lol)...no one likes fighting blanka.

lol sorry dude i meant to send you a message that day but all my friends got online and invited me and i know you don't like big rooms or i'd have invited you...keep learning blanka...i gotta learn how to fight him sometime! :)

Imm0rt4l

AkumaHokoru said:
its not a airdash
its a special move. if he makes contact with a char it attacks and can be supercancelled.
So I've read...
Im gonna call it an air dash for lack of a better word and well, because the special is an air dash. I don't know if their is another term for it or if the official movelist/name is known.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
EraldoCoil said:
Oh, and for the record Abel is the biggest piece of shit character......ever!
lloll

Axis

God's Beard said:
Fuck if I know, it was in the related content section of Mahvel Baybee, which is offensive in of itself.

lmao

i am disappoint that i sound like that guy...fuck my life

dragonballjoseph said:
WTF, I've been watching that vid all day today...
a1TDV.jpg

I don't know if this has been posted before...this a very good and professional interview done by Michael Hurdle from RawGamePlay. It features TriForce and some EMP members. I contains some "old" news such as Arturo possibly leaving EMP and such, but none the less, a great interview.

"TriForce Speaks About The Rumors of EMP Falling"

Part 1

Part 2

cHaotix8

KS Seven X said:
I would have liked to seen SSB at Evo this year mainly because of the amount of people they have in the competitive scene.

you talkin about melee and/or n64 rite?

Really, brawl is not a competitive game. The designers even admit that it was made with that in mind. I can't see it being at EVO.

cHaotix8 said:
you talkin about melee and/or n64 rite?

Really, brawl is not a competitive game. The designers even admit that it was made with that in mind. I can't see it being at EVO.

That's what I thought too, but a lot of Brawl players have changed their stance on it's quality recently.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I love giving Blanka players a taste of their own medicine. Most online Blanka players are turtles. And I hate turtles more than anything.

He is the most annoying to fight against for many reasons. Hard to land combos on, weird hitboxes, random factor, etc.

I'm working on an original song for the game. Production through the roof.

Shoutouts to nyquil, alka seltzer and zyrtec.

Solune

Cloudius12 said:
I skipped to the end and I thought for sure Dieminion was going to win. I guess his mistake was using all of his meter and opt to go for a naked flash kick after a lvl 1 FA block. iirc doesnt Guile have frame advantage after that lvl 1 FA block?

Yes, Ryu is at -2 according to framedata after blocked lvl 1 FA. But Flash kick has 4f startup.

Lost Fragment said:
Instant air burning kick is pretty much the ultimate newbie troll move. When they finally start blocking the right way, just start making it hit from the other side.

Nah, if they start blocking non crossup I get em w/ a meaty FFF combo. It's especially satisfying when they're trying to get cute and start dashing, sliding, or shoto cr. mk thinking they can just dodge the mixup!

Joekage

dragonballjoseph said:
Wicked combo vid from a Cody player her in GA.
http://combovid.com/?p=4190

Nice video. I actually played this dude last night in a long set in ranked. I think I won 4-3. He has possibily the lamest Cody I've ever seen and definitely didn't show he could do those combos in a real match haha. Although it is online of course. He's good though. :)

Threi said:
ok i have to say it:

adon is far, FAR more annoying in this game than blanka ever was.

holy...shit.
I love my Trolldon. You take that back :(

What's so bad about him other than that sexual wakeup speed? Safe on block specials?

Whatever you can safejump him in AE.

El Sloth

Banned
Threi said:
ok i have to say it:

adon is far, FAR more annoying in this game than blanka ever was.

holy...shit.
Bison + headstomp all day= Loldon

Seriously, most online(360) Adon's don't know what the hell to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom