• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
im9xsY.jpg

?

jlai

Recently I've been mentally preparing myself to Fukiage any jump-in as Mak regardless if it comes out in time or not when playing Super

Salivating at the damage potential................ AE can't come any sooner

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BotoxAgent said:
who's the girl? I wanna hit dat! :)
Agreed Kayane is really cute.

Oh Tokido's name is not Tokido? Mind blown.
Tokido real name is :
Hajime Taniguchi
And Mago last name its not 2D God? Oh god i dont want to live in this world. ;__;

Fersis said:
Agreed Kayane is really cute.

Oh Tokido's name is not Tokido? Mind blown.
Tokido real name is :
Hajime Taniguchi
And Mago last name its not 2D God? Oh god i dont live in this world. ;__;
Yeah, I learned Tokido's real name watching the Evo 2008 interviews on YouTube.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So the ESRB rating for SSF4 PC is pretty hilarious.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=28372&searchkeyword=super street fighter IV

This is an arcade-style fighting game in which players engage in one-on-one combat with a large international cast of human characters. Players mostly kick, punch, and use special abilities (e.g., fireballs, flying moves, and electrical strikes) to drain the opposing player's life meter. Special moves (ultra combos and super combos) are displayed in animated sequences in which characters react to being punched, kicked, or stomped on. Some of the female fighters' outfits are form-fitting and accentuate their breasts and buttocks; before battle, the camera occasionally zooms-out from close-up views of flexed gluteus. One of the fight stages occurs in a distillery with equipment used for brewing and wooden casks labeled 'Scotch-Whisky.' The expletives 'damn' and 'hell' can be heard in the dialogue.

Boney said:
hey guys, any tips about using Ibuki against charge characters? I have a really hard time against them.
Which ones? Because certain ones are easier than the others.

If it's Vega (Claw), then rush that shit down and don't give him an inch to breathe. If he happens to be backflip-happy, note that you can punish them with a sweep or a neckbreaker.

Honda is a tough one, so make sure to space with kunai. His headbutts are safe on block, but can be punished with Ultra 2 if you're quick about it (don't try it against an EX Headbutt, though). When you finally get a knockdown, do her command dash back and forth to screw up his charge timing.

Unfortunately, I'm still trying to figure out the Dictator and Boxer matchups.

Boney

Banned
Professor Beef said:
Which ones? Because certain ones are easier than the others.

If it's Vega (Claw), then rush that shit down and don't give him an inch to breathe. If he happens to be backflip-happy, note that you can punish them with a sweep or a neckbreaker.

Honda is a tough one, so make sure to space with kunai. His headbutts are safe on block, but can be punished with Ultra 2 if you're quick about it (don't try it against an EX Headbutt, though). When you finally get a knockdown, do her command dash back and forth to screw up his charge timing.

Unfortunately, I'm still trying to figure out the Dictator and Boxer matchups.
Yeah Dictator and Honda are giving me a lot of trouble, but most of them really, because I have a hard time getting in if they just stand there blocking. I try some mix ups, but for the most part it's pretty hard to get in and start damaging. Once I'm there, I'm mostly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom